Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
    Spectacular Member

This series has been a disappointment for me after it was initially hyped with the original cast. Then out of nowhere, they get shafted for a new cast mid-story. if the current team was with we were introduced with in the beginning, I would have been down for it. Hell, I cab't even remember the last time Darkseid even did anything in it.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmonk View Post
    This series has been a disappointment for me after it was initially hyped with the original cast. Then out of nowhere, they get shafted for a new cast mid-story. if the current team was with we were introduced with in the beginning, I would have been down for it. Hell, I cab't even remember the last time Darkseid even did anything in it.
    What do you mean, he's been in a ton of issues, I can only think of like of a few where he isn't in it in some aspect lol. When did you stop reading? He's been in this current time arc.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmonk View Post
    This series has been a disappointment for me after it was initially hyped with the original cast. Then out of nowhere, they get shafted for a new cast mid-story. if the current team was with we were introduced with in the beginning, I would have been down for it.
    This.

I went against my better judgement and read the last 3 issues.

*ugh*

"Waste of time" , "wack" and "disappointment" all crossed my mind multiple times.

Reading them made me feel like i had been ripped off lol.

Fortunately i have my own creative pursuits to keep me from lingering in the sour mood the last 3 issues (and the run itself once the character focus changed) brought about.
    Last edited by Customizer; 10-27-2020 at 06:15 AM.
    Don't complain. Create.

Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post
    This.

I went against my better judgement and read the last 3 issues.

*ugh*

"Waste of time" , "wack" and "disappointment" all crossed my mind multiple times.

Reading them made me feel like i had been ripped off lol.

Fortunately i have my own creative pursuits to keep me from lingering in the sour mood the last 3 issues (and the run itself once the character focus changed) brought about.
    Aw man I'm sorry to hear this. I bought all three graphic novels off this series just because I love Darkseid. I feel like DC does not use him often (for good reason) so anything he's in I will read. The first two were meh but they did keep my interest. I will read Vol 3. after I finish Vol 5 of Justice League Justice/Doom War. Seems like Odyseey was canceled for good reason. I just hate that anything Cyborg is in besides the main Justice League title is regulated to c list status.

Odyssey wasn't cancelled. It ended naturally.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman