Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    but it's The Year of the Villain, the villains are gonna win some. the Legion of Doom has been kick the JL's ass all year strategically. "dooming the book" ya damn right they are!
    There's a difference, the JL is expecting to in the end, come back and defeat the legion of doom after everything's said and done. The same cannot be said here, again it's just like world's end. Earth 2 was essentially used as jobbers to allow Darkseid to appear a greater threat and it literally began the downfall before the series was ultimately canceled. So yeah, keep enjoying the doomed book as it only last another 16 issues top. JLO was just an decent seller before this madness happened to begin with. But I said my piece, we'll see how things go a year from now.

Fantastic Member

Lmao at bringing up Earth 2. Christ sakes.

The team by Amazing CUTE_철HONG

Last edited by Korath; 09-08-2019 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    The teram by Amazing CUTE_철HONG

This art reminds me of the covers for the Teen Titans cartoon tie-in comic...I think those were by Sean Galloway?

Abnett and Conrad have a sleeper hit on their hands, that issue just confirmed it for me.

The Death that is Life indeed !

Astonishing Member

I feel like Cyborg got shafted.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Of course he did, looks like my fear was confirmed in this issue. I'll be sitting this arc out until it comes back, if the book last that long.

It's like the the whole reason he was created for. Why would you expect anything else? What's sad is the many attempts by writers to push Cyborg out of his loser status only to have higher ups snatch his ass back down to mopey 80's microwave status!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

spoilers:
    Does anyone else think that Okkult is going to turn out to be Orion? The costume has all the same colors and this character is explicitly looking for surviving New Gods.

Also, I never knew I needed Blackfire on a Justice League team until now.
    end of spoilers
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Exactly this.

Now he’s doubting his leadership? This ‘I’m not worthy’ nonsense? Nah, I’m good DC. I’ll enjoy other things until Vic is showcased positively at some other time and some other place.

On top of that, now it’s a whole other team they want folks to follow? To those who dig it...enjoy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
    Exactly this.

Now he’s doubting his leadership? This ‘I’m not worthy’ nonsense? Nah, I’m good DC. I’ll enjoy other things until Vic is showcased positively at some other time and some other place.

On top of that, now it’s a whole other team they want folks to follow? To those who dig it...enjoy.
    You know that future writers are going to play up Cyborg's angst about being made into a pawn of Darkseid and helping him enslave planets.

You know that future writers are going to play up Cyborg's angst about being made into a pawn of Darkseid and helping him enslave planets.
    I doubt it'll be mentioned once this series is over to be honest. We'll probably be on the next reboot.

Spectacular Member

This dichotomy of the comics and animation Cyborg sure is something. Where it seems he's consistently used better in television and movies than comics where he takes 1 step forward and 2 back. So how many issues will these new members take precedence over the original 3?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmonk View Post
    This dichotomy of the comics and animation Cyborg sure is something. Where it seems he's consistently used better in television and movies than comics where he takes 1 step forward and 2 back. So how many issues will these new members take precedence over the original 3?
    Most of the Titans characters(Cyborg, Raven, BB, Terra, Nightwing and Starfire)are better handled in the cartoons than the actual comics.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

This is only going to last as long as this series lasts. I'm still waiting for it to be canceled and for Vic and Kori to be shuttled onto a Titans team.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey