Good comics.

The inevitability of Sejic's art being less crispy and refined as he has less time and as he's already slated to move onto something else hits already here in Issue # 2, but hopefully his good design-work sticks and keeps Odyssey on a good track. Always hard to say, though, if that'll be the case. But his costume redesigns for Cyborg and Starfire are just fantastic, his Jessica Cruz tweaks just right, his Prophet Darkseid look is really story appropriate (not my favorite Darkseid look, but there's only one proper look for the God of Evil). His Space Azrael is just exactly the right amount of Over-the-Top. Hopefully with those five lead characters setting the tone things will stay more or less consistent.

He's def an artist, and I've seen many, who if he had more than a month per issue, turns out Disney-movie level quality, but if he's on that tight monthly deadline, is turning out more like ... you know, Xerox-era Disney where you see the pencil lines. I remember having the same issue some years back with the final run of G.I. Joe: America's Elite, where Mike Bear put out these dialed issues full of realism and with great mood and cool comic panels and shots, but would get stretched too thin.