Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    My formal prediction: soon, the prospect that Bendis is going to DELIBERATELY RUIN EVERYTHING FOREVER by revealing Lois is Red Cloud will be old news, because all the cool kids are gonna know he's *actually* going to ruin everything forever by revealing she's Leviathan.
    It's sad that you're not wrong in at least the assumption lol

It's my honest hope that we start to get some increased speculation and interest in how this might actually link back to what Lois is doing behind the scenes. I mean, I kind of feel like we should all be kind of hype for the possibility of a DCU wide event that is both a Superman event unlike any other (in concept), and an event that's potentially spinning directly out of and continuing to follow Lois Lane's actions. Also possibly drawn by freakin Alex Maleev!
    Last edited by Superlad93; 09-24-2018 at 10:52 AM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

BANNED

Morrison didn't leave Leviathan in a shroud of mystery. Talia was the figurehead, the one who represents the monster and Heretic was the monster itself grown in the belly of a beast. That's Leviathan, I dont like Bendis screwing around with something that left no room to be screwed around with.

Besides I dont get why a major Superman event or even an arc has a Batman villain as the big bad. Pointless really and it becomes even more pointless when you realize that DC has pitted 3 Bat villains against Kobra this year alone. 4 with in 2 years. Court of Owls in Nightwing, Bane in Bane: Conquest, Deadshot in Suicide Squad and Two-Face in the current Detective Comics arc. Please do something new now.

Amazing Member

Leviathan wants to "eliminate" other criminal organizations and Clark along with Lois will discover who is the person behind Leviathan ??