Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Killian is faster based on feats. Arhtur is faster based on who he fought side by side with and 1 on 1.
    Same applies to strength. lol.
    I think Arthur is more skilled, but nothing much to indicate he can be sliced through by the heat...
    Still give it to Bro of the sea.

I'm not sure where your getting Aquaman being more skilled. Killian was doing acrobatics like Spider-Man, and using karate-ish moves.

Yeah. All Arthur was good for was stabbing stuff with trident and not dying from blunt force trauma.

I love the character Aqua Man but he gets cooked here

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Attachment 71405

This is a declaration of war.

(seriously though, Arby's ... what is Ocean Meat)

Aquaman, duh.

Aquaman just seems a tier above in strength and durability. He was fast enough to swim incredibly fast too. I think he'll triumph eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Aquaman just seems a tier above in strength and durability. He was fast enough to swim incredibly fast too. I think he'll triumph eventually.
    They're fighting in sand tho.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I know I've watched IM4 but for the life of me I don't remember a thing much less Killian.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    I know I've watched IM4 but for the life of me I don't remember a thing much less Killian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeXiXTaEtFE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCwM-x-fRbM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Hk1aFwQns
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

It don't exist so ... I mean I can see how you wouldn't.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It don't exist so ... I mean I can see how you wouldn't.
    Whoops, I obviously meant to say 3.

BANNED

Mera will rescue aquaman as a homage to
    IM3

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    I'm trying to argue based only on JL feats personally.

Swimming speed is more like travel speed. Plus he seems to be propelled like a rocket in some way instead of from kicking his feet.

He might be more durable, but so is Iron Man and Killian was one shot tearing those suits apart.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I'm trying to argue based only on JL feats personally.

Swimming speed is more like travel speed. Plus he seems to be propelled like a rocket in some way instead of from kicking his feet.

He might be more durable, but so is Iron Man and Killian was one shot tearing those suits apart.
    I personally wouldn't count swimming as travel speed as you have to move your arms and feet as those speeds. Flight like Superman's is different as all he has to do is think, he doesn't need to move any limbs.

I personally wouldn't count swimming as travel speed as you have to move your arms and feet as those speeds. Flight like Superman's is different as all he has to do is think, he doesn't need to move any limbs.
    Read my post again. Maybe I have faulty memory but I don't think Arthur kicks his arms or legs when he is swimming at super speed. He appears to be propelled by some force.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Yeah I see DCEU Aqua Man needing water for some powers to work as he said water does talking, not him. And the water pushes him
    In swim speed?

Hydrokinesis?

Not a lot of good as he is in Khazan sands