Ultimate Member

Default All for One vs Monkey D Luffy

All for One with all his quirks in his last fight with All Might.

Luffy can reach Gear 4 Snake Man..

Who wins?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Luffy is like... astronomically faster than All For One. Even in his base form.

Blitz. A nasty, nasty blitz.

Heck, United States of Smash wasn't much harder than how hard Luffy hit like... Crocodile. This is easy work for him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Luffy is like... astronomically faster than All For One. Even in his base form.

Blitz. A nasty, nasty blitz.

Heck, United States of Smash wasn't much harder than how hard Luffy hit like... Crocodile. This is easy work for him.
    I agree with most of this.

But United States of Smash created a vortex that had enough force to rip buildings into the air, which granted is a weird side effect for a punch. But I don't think Alabasta era Luffy could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I agree with most of this.

But United States of Smash created a vortex that had enough force to rip buildings into the air, which granted is a weird side effect for a punch. But I don't think Alabasta era Luffy could do that.
    https://youtu.be/gKZRqe0Iyww

It's a lot of hits. On the other hand, Luffy literally breaks through bedrock and warps the landscape because that's how much it took to send Crocodile through the ground and flying into the air.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    https://youtu.be/gKZRqe0Iyww

It's a lot of hits. On the other hand, Luffy literally breaks through bedrock and warps the landscape because that's how much it took to send Crocodile through the ground and flying into the air.
    Not to mention not to soon after this arc Luffy'll literally puts a man onto the moon by hitting him.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Not to mention not to soon after this arc Luffy'll literally puts a man onto the moon by hitting him.
    who did he do that to?

Thinking Luffy. Given how insane he is compared to the one who smashed Crocsile through a damn city.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    who did he do that to?
    ...My faulty memory apparently. For some reason I thought that's how Enel had gotten there.

Oh well, either way he's currently well beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    ...My faulty memory apparently. For some reason I thought that's how Enel had gotten there.

Oh well, either way he's currently well beyond that.
    No, how he got there was MUCH weirder than getting punched there by Luffy. He flew there on a giant flying ship made out of solid gold. Presumably while giving the middle finger to every scientist in the world.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    No, how he got there was MUCH weirder than getting punched there by Luffy. He flew there on a giant flying ship made out of solid gold. Presumably while giving the middle finger to every scientist in the world.
    One big giant middle finger made of electricity.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.