Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Default Team Bardock vs. MCU Yondu

Hola amigos!

Setting a personal record with actual started threads here, let's see if 5 low class Saiyans, none of whom could take a Saibaman in a fight, can take down one whistling madman.

Step 1: Default match. The Saiyans don't start with anything in particular except for their relatively useless Saiyan armor from that period. And a box of Pop Tarts. Because who doesn't like Pop Tarts.

Step 2: If Yondu is too much for them (and he may well be), they can start off in Ozaru form.

Step 3: If they are too much for Yondu in step 1, let's make this take place in, oh, Xandar's capital city, they start off 2km apart. Yondu wants their Pop Tarts. They know he's coming for them (Pop Tarts are worth 50K units each in spaaaaaaaace), but don't know where he is or what he looks like. There is no moon.

The ball is now in your courts, gentlepeople.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

I think their too fast for Poppins. Goku was going blur speeds when he was really young, even if Barwick was half of Raditz power he should still be way too fast

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Yeah, that was the risk with the concept. They never show speed themselves, but it's pretty surely a racial trait, and in the milleu in question, power level generally equates to speed.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Its speed and numbers yeah. His arrow can't fight all of them before one blasts his squishy pieces.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Raditz could casually destroy a mountain with basic ki blasts, I'm not even sure why we're assuming they weren't at least on par with him(and by extention the Saibamen) given that Raditz was treated as average by the others and the regular Freeza troops had similar power levels(Zarbon's scouts that destroyed the Namek ship for example were at 1,500). Add to this any Saiyan that grew up on planet Vegeta was growing up in a higher gravity world and it makes sense that they were naturally stronger than Earth fighters.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I mean, Beginning of Z Goku was considered laughably weak even for a low class Saiyajin, considering that he couldn't even move properly in their home gravity and would have been absolutely mauled by a Saibaman, and he would have punted Yondu to another continent before Daddy Poppins even knew that the bell had rung.

Though I would like to see Yondu and Piccolo sit and talk about bonding with the cosmically powerful kids that they stole.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 09-26-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Honestly you can go back to Dragonball to murderstomp Yondu, like first Budōkai level Krillin after his and Jackie Chun's faster than the eye can see multi minute worth of exchanges was faster than Yondu had a prayer of reacting to

Just for the sake of scaling, I believe this was a bit after the King Piccolo arc.

This also might be filler, but certainly isn't implausible for characters of this level to do.