Default CW Steel vs DCEU Aquaman

CW Steel at his best not holding back vs DCEU Aquaman all out. H2H only

Just a reminder of Steel's best feat
    https://youtu.be/KpJ91X-mDoM

I don't think DCEU Aquaman has feats comparable to this unless I'm forgetting something. But you didn't post any Aquaman's best feats so it kind of sounds like you were sure Steel wins it when you posted the thread?
    Power with Girl is better.

As far as train stopping goes that seems far above Raimi Spider-Man level and far below Hancock. So like Mr Incredible level maybe? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I don't think DCEU Aquaman has feats comparable to this unless I'm forgetting something. But you didn't post any Aquaman's best feats so it kind of sounds like you were sure Steel wins it when you posted the thread?
    I do believe based on current feats that Steel can tank anything Arthur can dish out. I wanted to check because on another forum someone argued black and blue that Arthur would slaughter stomp steel even after I posted the feet I've look through JL a few times and can't see anything that would justify that and was hoping someone would bring something up that would as this poster didnt.

Aqua Mans only thing is the trident, as of JL, Steel If can stop a train can stop Arthur. As one can only go so far with weapon deal.