Incredible Member SilverWarriorWolf's Avatar

Default Expanding of the Shazam Family

So, with the knowledge that Shazam is will be getting new ongoing, how do you want to see the family delved into? Personally, along with the kids working to be a team, I’d kind of like a bit of growth for Victor and Rosa. Find out more about their backgrounds and how they work. Maybe even have them find out one day, if only so that there could be a scene akin to the end of First Thunder.

I’d also like to have Dudley H. Dudley brought back and have some relation to Darla. I know not everyone likes that idea, but I think it would be intriguing, especially since Justice League Action proved his character can work in modern day.

What do you think?

Spectacular Member

I would like for both Ibis the incredible (daniel khalifa), whitey murphy, and kid eternity to come back in one of the arcs

Incredible Member SilverWarriorWolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SelinaK12 View Post
    I would like for both Ibis the incredible (daniel khalifa), whitey murphy, and kid eternity to come back in one of the arcs
    I know Kit has had his own series in DC, but is DC even interested in the others being anything other than Easter eggs in Captain Marvel?
    Last edited by SilverWarriorWolf; 09-25-2018 at 04:49 PM.

All-New Member

I'd like to see them fill in Pedro and Eugene. Also, they should get Freddy back to black hair in-story since they'll probably want him to look like he does in the movie for marketing reasons anyway.