Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I just hope that the next Phase in Marvel's grand scheme somehow involves the Fantastic Four. With no influence from Fox. The FF is great intro soooooo many avenues, The Negative Zone (Annihilus), Nu-Earth, Inhumans (Not the TV version), Silver Surfer, GALACTUS, and of Course my fav villain Dr. Doom.

Also it kinda hard for me to imagine the Fantastic Four having no contact or influence with the Infinity Stones, and how many times have FF time traveled or have been whisked off to parallel universes or alternate dimensions. So many ways the FF can be used to introduce new and weird places.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Seems like Fox’s Silver Surfer movie might become a MCU film.
    Yea I dont think Adam McKay cares as long as they let him make it. Havent seen vice yet but apparently feigie got it cleared to allow him to use Galactus in it. How I have no idea. The name, a toy, or poster in background... no clue.

BANNED

I don't think the resolution to the film will be a true "undoing" of the snap. The people who were dusted will be returned, certainly (plus a few more, for various reasons), but I don't see the universe not knowing what happened to it. It's not as if the Avengers will prevent the snap from ever having occurred.

To continue the franchise, especially without its marquee players, is going to require a story that has significant ramifications in the future. Everyone will continue to know exactly what happened, so that future movies can deal with the consequences, and encourage the audience to continue to see the films.

BANNED

One thing about the end too this story that I have no idea at all of its what ultimately becomes of the infinity stones? Can the universe exist without them? Can they be allowed to continue to exist? One assumes they will still be around since Strange pretty much has to hold onto his.

Speaking of Strange, whatever happened to the dusted people, doesn't seem like death is actually an option, since the Ancient One said it was not possible to see the future beyond one's own death, and Strange saw 14 million futures beyond his dusting.
    Last edited by AJBopp; 03-17-2019 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    One thing about the end too this story that I have no idea at all of its what ultimately becomes of the infinity stones? Can the universe exist without them? Can they be allowed to continue to exist? One assumes they will still be around since Strange pretty much had to hold onto his.

Speaking of Strange, whatever happened too the dusted purple, doesn't seem like death is actually an option, done the Ancient One said it was not possible to see the future beyond one's own death, and Strange saw 14 million futures beyond his dusting.
    The stones probaly get destroyed I mean Wanda destroyed the Mind stone and its seemed ok.

Maybe Strange isnt completely dead, not sure how but given his skills theres ways I'm sure. Wouldnt be surprised if he helps guide the Avengers somehow. But yea ive actually never heard anyone bring that up, that could possibly be one of the few legit plot holes. Depends how things play out

BANNED

a trippy version of avengers end game from you guessed it 4chan
    https://i.redd.it/2ix0ah9gco621.jpg
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 03-18-2019 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    The stones probaly get destroyed I mean Wanda destroyed the Mind stone and its seemed ok.

Maybe Strange isnt completely dead, not sure how but given his skills theres ways I'm sure. Wouldnt be surprised if he helps guide the Avengers somehow. But yea ive actually never heard anyone bring that up, that could possibly be one of the few legit plot holes. Depends how things play out
    Strange's astral form could well still be around.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Strange's astral form could well still be around.
    Didn't they establish in his own movie that if his physical body was dead, his astral form was gone as well?

Didn't they establish in his own movie that if his physical body was dead, his astral form was gone as well?
    I don't recall that specifically, but maybe. The astral form is just energy and I think there is comic book precedent for astral forms existing without physical bodies.

His astral form might have come out of his body and fled the physical dimension before he was turned into dust. Might be a loophole in the finger snap event. Plus we don't know what really happened to the people who were "snapped." Are they in the soul stone?

BANNED

I don't recall that specifically, but maybe. The astral form is just energy and I think there is comic book precedent for astral forms existing without physical bodies.

His astral form might have come out of his body and fled the physical dimension before he was turned into dust. Might be a loophole in the finger snap event. Plus we don't know what really happened to the people who were "snapped." Are they in the soul stone?
    I just remember it seemed to be really critical that he not die physically in the hospital while he was having the astral fight.

I just remember it seemed to be really critical that he not die physically in the hospital while he was having the astral fight.
    And with the ancient one she enjoyed the last few moments as her physical body died. Then that was that. But its dr Strange sure they have loop holes, maybe he somehow attached himself to the time stone and he will end up guiding the avengers as they time hop

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    And with the ancient one she enjoyed the last few moments as her physical body died. Then that was that. But its dr Strange sure they have loop holes, maybe he somehow attached himself to the time stone and he will end up guiding the avengers as they time hop
    Maybe. Think it's more likely that the dusting didn't really kill anyone, and Strange was able to see into the future and figure out what the soul stone really does, and whatever that is, is what really happened to half the universe.

I just hope that whatever happened, Strange gets to be a smart-ass to Tony about it.

I just hope that whatever happened, Strange gets to be a smart-ass to Tony about it.
    And Rocket. I want to see Rocket do that, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    And Rocket. I want to see Rocket do that, too.
    I need to see Rocket and Goose in a scene.