Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Everybody is just pathetic. the Morlocks can't beat a bunch of armed yahoos, how would they do against a trained government agency? Their powers seemed to be limited to standing in clear sight in front of automatic weapons.
    Reeva should be able to be stopped with a sniper bullet, (now stand still right in front of be while I breath in to use my powers on you). Th Strykers and Lil Miss Magnta might have real power, but they can't get it together.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Everybody is just pathetic. the Morlocks can't beat a bunch of armed yahoos, how would they do against a trained government agency? Their powers seemed to be limited to standing in clear sight in front of automatic weapons.
    Reeva should be able to be stopped with a sniper bullet, (now stand still right in front of be while I breath in to use my powers on you). Th Strykers and Lil Miss Magnta might have real power, but they can't get it together.
    The Morlock performance against a handful of Purifiers does cast a lot of doubt on how helpful they'd have been for the Underground. Then again, their performance makes me think they would've been a perfect fit for the MU.

Aw man, so Hayley Lovitt finally gets credited at the beginning of the episode only for Sage to be killed off?

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    The Cuckoos seem to be great telepahts most of the time. Funny how, when bad writing demands it, they suddenly can't do anything.
    At least they gave the excuse that Sage's mind is all 1's and 0's. And it seems like Esme is hesitant to intrude on someone's thoughts because of what happened with Lorna and Dawn. The Frosts aren't as scary as they were last season, though. Is there a difference between Sophie and Phoebe? One of them seems to speak with a higher pitched more nasally voice.

WTH picks the music for these God awful end of episodes montages? Because they have to go.

Mighty Member

Andy came to his senses. Shocking.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Andy came to his senses. Shocking.
    It did seem like he woke up for a minute or two, there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    WTH picks the music for these God awful end of episodes montages? Because they have to go.
    It's insufferable.

Also, having Reeva say "Why do I have telepaths...." only alerts the audience to how stupid it was people were sneaking around without being caught.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    It did seem like he woke up for a minute or two, there.
    Yeah, but he still has the zombie facial expression.

I liked Lorna wearing her new tiara, but surprised none of the characters noticed.

Yeah, I'm not surprised Blink still exists somewhere - when her body didn't pop up in either place, I figured she was in some in-between place and who knows what happens in that place in terms of her injuries. They can write it however they want.

And yes, it was pretty lame how Polaris was a bad double-agent, but the Inner Circle was worse for never catching on. And then at the end ... she just walks out the door with Andy?? C'mon, writers...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Yeah, I'm not surprised Blink still exists somewhere - when her body didn't pop up in either place, I figured she was in some in-between place and who knows what happens in that place in terms of her injuries. They can write it however they want.

And yes, it was pretty lame how Polaris was a bad double-agent, but the Inner Circle was worse for never catching on. And then at the end ... she just walks out the door with Andy?? C'mon, writers...
    I imagine they strolled past a sleeping security guard. Hellfire Club Security seems top notch. They have cameras on the elevators, but otherwise....come and go as you please!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, but he still has the zombie facial expression..
    Zombie expression and zombie tone of voice. I've seen trees with less wooden acting

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Zombie expression and zombie tone of voice. I've seen trees with less wooden acting
    Perfectly stated and all true!

So the band is back together. I hope Jace, Benedict Ryan and Reeva all die painful deaths next week!

Oh, and I hope for a third season off course.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

So Reeva is going to put revenge over executing her plan. If Leona and Andy was just symbolic she should have a back up plan in place.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    ... I liked Lorna wearing her new tiara, but surprised none of the characters noticed.
    Eclipse did at least, the first time around:

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    ... back when it returned from winter hiatus at the beginning of the year, and they rescued John: