Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

The writers could also be setting up the plot for an X-Men 2-like scenario where there will either be a choice for a cure or a governmental forcing of it. They know that by letting Lauren give her blood that could cause things to head that way, which is why they wrote the scene the way they did. Season 3 or 4 main plot.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    The writers could also be setting up the plot for an X-Men 2-like scenario where there will either be a choice for a cure or a governmental forcing of it. They know that by letting Lauren give her blood that could cause things to head that way, which is why they wrote the scene the way they did. Season 3 or 4 main plot.
    I think you mean X-Men 3.

BANNED

Pictures for the next episode had a lot of Underground shots. I think it's time to just synch up Bennie Hill music for every one of their inept plans.

This is just a personal taste thing but can they stop the corn ball music montages at the end of episodes?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    This is just a personal taste thing but can they stop the corn ball music montages at the end of episodes?
    Seconded.

They are out of place compared to what (I think) the show is going for.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.

Ultimate Member

Andy's such a dick.

"She only killed 30 people!"

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The excuses Andy was making for murder of 37 people was mind numbing.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

So once again the mutant underground are completely useless. In this episode all they did was kidnap a man and get him murdered, find out the inner circle's plan and conspire to stop it. Then fail and get caught.

Meanwhile the inner circle took down the company controlling the collars and neutralised Rebecca in the dark room.

I don't get why this isn't an inner circle show, all they do is fail repeatedly while the inner circle actually make headway at a mutant nation and stopping mutant torture/oppression.

And Andy making excuses for Rebecca killng 35+ people was insane, bit moot now though.

Also nice to see the Strucker's grow a spine too.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    So once again the mutant underground are completely useless. In this episode all they did was kidnap a man and get him murdered, find out the inner circle's plan and conspire to stop it. Then fail and get caught.

Meanwhile the inner circle took down the company controlling the collars and neutralised Rebecca in the dark room.

I don't get why this isn't an inner circle show, all they do is fail repeatedly while the inner circle actually make headway at a mutant nation and stopping mutant torture/oppression.

And Andy making excuses for Rebecca killng 35+ people was insane, bit moot now though.

Also nice to see the Strucker's grow a spine too.
    In fairness, the Inner Circle is escalating tensions between humans and mutants. Every mutant in jail, right or wrong, is now out on the street. That won't end well.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The excuses Andy was making for murder of 37 people was mind numbing.
    I wish he was killed off with Rebecca.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    In fairness, the Inner Circle is escalating tensions between humans and mutants. Every mutant in jail, right or wrong, is now out on the street. That won't end well.
    yeah but human law at the moment seems to be that any mutants seen using their powers or being physically different gets attacked or arrested regardless of whether they've done anything to deserve it other than be a mutant. So I'm on the '**** the humans' team right now.

Follow the inner circles plan to the end when they have their own mutant only place (genosha or m town? prob m town since it's cheaper) and tensions would probably fall due to their collective barganining.

Glad Lauren turned out to be good after all! Totally agree about the Inner Circle being the more competent team: seeing all those collars go off was awesome.

Was a shame to see Andy glossing over all the deaths Rebecca caused, but at least once he realised she meant it and was nuts he stopped her so that kind of made up for it.

Amazing Member

They really need to start making the Underground more competent, but it's getting harder and harder to root for them (and I have no interest in supporting the racial zealots of the Inner Circle or the Purifiers).

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't think that branch of the underground is around anymore. The Struckers are doing their own thing, most of the others got arrested in the purifier raid. The underground as it exists is only John, Marcos and Blink.