Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't think that branch of the underground is around anymore. The Struckers are doing their own thing, most of the others got arrested in the purifier raid. The underground as it exists is only John, Marcos and Blink.
    Which is horrifically boring to keep watching. They need to find something else for those characters to do .... like join the inner circle.

I mean compare what the inner circle are building up to and how the underground worked last season, the ends should justify the means for both groups to team up.

I might be in a minority but outside of Polaris I can't stand the Inner Circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I might be in a minority but outside of Polaris I can't stand the Inner Circle.
    Not even the Cuckoos? I think Polaris and the Cuckoos are the only ones I like, the rest get a pass because they're competent. Also Sage was with the underground last season, when did she switch sides?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Not even the Cuckoos? I think Polaris and the Cuckoos are the only ones I like, the rest get a pass because they're competent. Also Sage was with the underground last season, when did she switch sides?
    Esme is the only one i like Phoebe and Sophie can join Celeste and Mindee.

To be clear the Inner Circle are good villains but they don't have any charm or swagger to me where I'd want to spend anymore time with them than needed.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 12-06-2018 at 01:32 PM.

Count me in as part of the group that likes Esme and Polaris but dislikes the rest of the Inner Circle.

Oh, and I believe Sage changed sides during that moment when the others did -- everyone had to decide which side they were on
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

I'm losing interest quick in this show. If Natalie Alyn Lind wasnt so stupid hot, i'd probably quit watching it.

Her, and Jamie Chung. And the girl who plays the Frosts. And Amy Acker. And....
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Yeah, Sage switched alongside Andy, Mark and Fade in the Season 1 finale.

As for the newest episode: THAT is how you do a mid-season finale!

I just hope John will be ok.....

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    Her, and Jamie Chung. And the girl who plays the Frosts. And Amy Acker. And....
    Lol. Yeah, your right.

BANNED

My god the Underground is just awful. At least there wasn't a corny montage in this one.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Just watched it on hulu. I like John, I really do, but how did he lose to a truck? That was cringe. "Dude picked a fight with a pick-up."

Also, I'm over the Underground always running away. These writers need to get creative because the hard limits they put on these characters quite frankly sucks. Why does Eclipse have such an awesome power-set if all he ever gets to do is cut holes in walls and run away? Shakey Nate was more effective than him ffs.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by tjarvis View Post
    (and I have no interest in supporting the racial zealots of the Inner Circle or the Purifiers).
    I don't see how you can even compare them. The mutants want to live free and not be persecuted for who they are. Meanwhile the Purifiers are a bunch of racist inbred hicks who get off on killing or torturing anyone who isn't like them.

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    Oh, and I believe Sage changed sides during that moment when the others did -- everyone had to decide which side they were on
    Oops must have missed that.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elden View Post
    I don't see how you can even compare them. The mutants want to live free and not be persecuted for who they are. Meanwhile the Purifiers are a bunch of racist inbred hicks who get off on killing or torturing anyone who isn't like them.
    Inner circle's methods are no different from the Purifiers. Having good intentions doesn't excuse all the terrible things they did.

Eh, while I think the Inner Circle needs to be dealt with, they are still far better than the Purifiers.

Hell, aside from Rebecca (by whom they were all shocked), so far the only thing they did to various humans was knocking them out, not killing them.