Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    Great episode tonight, that chick needs to be iced.
    Most definitely, that Rebecca is frightening.

Do they realize she wrecked their entire plan and now they are thr monsters people think they are.
    You don't walk back from mass murder.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Well isn't Rebecca one sick ass rabid puppy.

Wonder who's gonna put her down.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post

Probably Lauren or Reed to make Andy more unlikable.

BANNED

I say she marries Andy. She'd still be the fifth most unlikable Strucker.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Do they realize she wrecked their entire plan and now they are thr monsters people think they are.
    You don't walk back from mass murder.
    Reeva probably does realize that, but it's too late now. This is what happens when you devalue the lives of others in the name of a cause, no matter how righteous it might appear or feel to you; sooner or later, you get someone in your ranks who doesn't care or think about consequences, just wants to spill blood in the name of the cause, or somewhat more accurately, in the name of personal spite and revenge dressed up as fighting for a cause. Even worse, because you've hyped them up on the idea of militant resistance to an oppressive system and sanctioned lethal force in the past, you can't really say s*** when that someone escalates things more than you wanted.

That being said, this is also what happens when you have an impulsive, angry teenager with lethally applicable superpowers who has no sense of consequences or empathy for others because she thinks her powers (and her past suffering) entitle her to do what she wants. You get bloody murder (in the literal sense of the phrase) like this. If anything, for those who've been mentioning Andy and the rapport he was building with Rebecca, I'm thinking (or hoping) this shocks some sense into him, shows him that there's a difference between fighting back against oppressive human institutions and wanton murder for the sake of "sending a message" or "proving a point," as well as what he's on his way to becoming if he continues the path he's currently on.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

what rebecca did was not good.
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Reeva probably does realize that, but it's too late now. This is what happens when you devalue the lives of others in the name of a cause, no matter how righteous it might appear or feel to you; sooner or later, you get someone in your ranks who doesn't care or think about consequences, just wants to spill blood in the name of the cause, or somewhat more accurately, in the name of personal spite and revenge dressed up as fighting for a cause. Even worse, because you've hyped them up on the idea of militant resistance to an oppressive system and sanctioned lethal force in the past, you can't really say s*** when that someone escalates things more than you wanted.

That being said, this is also what happens when you have an impulsive, angry teenager with lethally applicable superpowers who has no sense of consequences or empathy for others because she thinks her powers (and her past suffering) entitle her to do what she wants. You get bloody murder (in the literal sense of the phrase) like this. If anything, for those who've been mentioning Andy and the rapport he was building with Rebecca, I'm thinking (or hoping) this shocks some sense into him, shows him that there's a difference between fighting back against oppressive human institutions and wanton murder for the sake of "sending a message" or "proving a point," as well as what he's on his way to becoming if he continues the path he's currently on.
    In fairness to Reeva, her operations with Rebecca have been largely bloodless. Reeva has killed people yes, but Rebecca wasn't a part of that and wouldn't have any knowledge of that. In fact, Reeva's public actions, in freeing those from the mental institute, have been rather restrained. So Rebecca can't really say that she was following anyone's lead but her own.

I'm not saying there isn't blood on her hands, but Reeva has demonstrating a respectable level of self control in staying on message

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    In fairness to Reeva, her operations with Rebecca have been largely bloodless. Reeva has killed people yes, but Rebecca wasn't a part of that and wouldn't have any knowledge of that. In fact, Reeva's public actions, in freeing those from the mental institute, have been rather restrained. So Rebecca can't really say that she was following anyone's lead but her own.

I'm not saying there isn't blood on her hands, but Reeva has demonstrating a respectable level of self control in staying on message
    Fair enough, though I'm saying that Reeva's previous actions and words set a tone, as did those of the Frost Sisters earlier on, and while Rebecca definitely took it too far, I can't exactly say she was getting it out of nowhere. Maybe distorted by her own disturbed mentality, but not out of nowhere. Revolutions are violent business, after all, and sooner or later, there'll be someone in the revolution who's there for the bloodshed and not necessarily for any genuinely righteous goals. That's the problem.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    I say she marries Andy. She'd still be the fifth most unlikable Strucker.
    LOL. Yeah, the Struckers annoy me. Melodrama/overacting is their superpower. Most everyone else on the show is pretty good, though. especially the Frosties and Blink.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post

Andy's probably going to do it because she's probably going to try and kill Lauren.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

That ending literally made my jaw drop.

Nice that they payed tribute to Stan. RIP

Ultimate Member

Whelp, that was gut wrenching.

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    LOL. Yeah, the Struckers annoy me. Melodrama/overacting is their superpower. Most everyone else on the show is pretty good, though. especially the Frosties and Blink.
    I like Reed but it's more a case of liking the actor then the character

Can't believe Lauren still gave the scientists the sample when the scientist told her they were actually working on a 'cure' for all Mutants! As far as I'm concerned she's more evil than the supposed bad guys of the Hellfire Club now.