Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Reeva is really evil, why do people follow psychopaths?
    I hope she dies in some awful way, but these shows tend to keep very evil villains around.
    You have been paying attention to recent political events, right?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    You have been paying attention to recent political events, right?
    Well, not as evil as Trump.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Incredible Member

Just saw the latest. Wonderful episode.

Mighty Member

The Inner Circle must be destroyed.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    The Inner Circle must be destroyed.
    I think at least one defector under the inner circle with shift away from them by the end of the season.

Side point, the guy who plays Eclipse, Sean Teale, that guy is a fantastic actor. Every scene he is in he's like a magnet of attention, completely compelling to watch on screen and really engaging. That scene with the baby? I mean come on, and his powers are so flashy it just adds to the effect. Like some angelic being fallen to earth.

Ultimate Member

I keep waiting to see how the heck they think they're going to pull off a mutant homeland. Just in terms of sheer numbers, mutants would be doing little better than painting a bullseye on themselves

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I keep waiting to see how the heck they think they're going to pull off a mutant homeland. Just in terms of sheer numbers, mutants would be doing little better than painting a bullseye on themselves
    Like in the original comics?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I would like it if Reeva would stop being vague about her plans. Aside from training Andy it feels like the Hellfire Club are spinning their wheels.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Like in the original comics?
    Exactly like in the comics, where mutants in question had advantages that thee mutants don't and still got screwed.

Sheer numbers, uberpowerful mutants, infrastructure they basically stepped into, etc.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Exactly like in the comics, where mutants in question had advantages that thee mutants don't and still got screwed.

Sheer numbers, uberpowerful mutants, infrastructure they basically stepped into, etc.
    All that power doesn't really mean much if the rest of the so-called international community viscerally despises and disdains your very existence, and aiming a metaphorical gun at the rest of the world's collective head is an unsustainable position in the long term. Whether they can build that mutant nation or not . . . it's gonna be built on a lot of bloodshed, and it'll most likely end the same way.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    All that power doesn't really mean much if the rest of the so-called international community viscerally despises and disdains your very existence, and aiming a metaphorical gun at the rest of the world's collective head is an unsustainable position in the long term. Whether they can build that mutant nation or not . . . it's gonna be built on a lot of bloodshed, and it'll most likely end the same way.
    Not disagreeing. A mutant nation in the context of the show is a death sentence. Mutants would lose any war of attrition and all the resources of the Hellfire Club would struggle to reach the level of even a third world nation.

Mighty Member

Kate giving drugs to that mutant junkie was shocking.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Any guesses on who was the mutant the hellfire club broke out?

Ultimate Member

Someone both powerful and unlikely to be used in the movies, lol

I think it was the girl at the end of the previews.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!