Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Man, can't things go right for the Underground for a change?
    Those smug smiles of the Cuckoos at the end of the episode.....I wanted to punch them so hard.

Only saw the 1st episode but I'm not afraid of spoilers. I like it, it's not on the level of the Marvel Netflix shows, but as a live-action X-Men show it's a lot of fun. It reminds me of late 90s/2000s sci-fi/action shows like Mutant X and Dark Angel. Plenty of cheese and ham but lots of cool concepts as well.

Emma Dumont is still awesome as Polaris, I miss Dreamer though =(
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Outside of Polaris and her baby I really want the whole Inner Circle dead even Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Outside of Polaris and her baby I really want the whole Inner Circle dead even Andy.
    Andy's a punk who needs to be bitch slapped.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The real problem with the Inner Circle is that with their casual disregard for anything and anyone outside or in the way of their objectives, their actions and very existence validate those who want to see all mutants subjugated and/or exterminated. Granted, there's the thorny issue of using the bad actions of some to justify punishing or exterminating all, but the Inner Circle is exactly what humans who hate and fear mutants think of when they think of mutants.

As for Andy, he strikes me as a classic case of a lifetime bullying victim who now feels he has the power to strike back and a justification for doing so. In his eyes, what the bullies at his school did to him, humanity has been doing to mutants, so he's just doing what's necessary to show that he and those like him won't be shoved around anymore. Of course, that's not an excuse for what he's done here, and what he might go on to do, and yes, he does need a good smack or three.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

This new season is already an improvement over the already brilliant first season. As excited as I am that the Mutants are finally going to be joining the MCU, I hope that it doesn't mean the end for this series. Obviously there is no way to integrate it into the MCU but I hope they continue it as it's own separate thing. I mean, despite the objections of their casts and crews pretty much all the current MCU tv shows have no real connection to the greater MCU so why not have a show that is a little bit more distant than even that?

I like the new "bad" mutant, she's going to be a horrible influence on Andy but it'll be fun to watch! Can't wait for some of the Mutants (don't mind whether the "bad" or the "good") to deal with the Purifiers. They're way more evil than even the worst Mutants and I hope they get justice done to them.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elden View Post
    This new season is already an improvement over the already brilliant first season. As excited as I am that the Mutants are finally going to be joining the MCU, I hope that it doesn't mean the end for this series. Obviously there is no way to integrate it into the MCU but I hope they continue it as it's own separate thing. I mean, despite the objections of their casts and crews pretty much all the current MCU tv shows have no real connection to the greater MCU so why not have a show that is a little bit more distant than even that?

I like the new "bad" mutant, she's going to be a horrible influence on Andy but it'll be fun to watch! Can't wait for some of the Mutants (don't mind whether the "bad" or the "good") to deal with the Purifiers. They're way more evil than even the worst Mutants and I hope they get justice done to them.
    I think show has a good chance in surviving as it's a co-production with Marvel TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Exactly what I thought!

Got around to this week's episode wow Twist has the most amazing power ever she made Andy a little bearable.

BANNED

Got around to this week's episode wow Twist has the most amazing power ever she made Andy a little bearable.
    Now we just need to field a team of mutants for the rest of that damn family.

Methinks people will be largely tuning this show out. Interesting things need to start happening.

Mighty Member

The Morlocks storyline has been very interesting so far.

I wonder what the baddies need turned inside-out. The power seems no more destructive than what Andy can do but it's very specific so I expect more than her just breaking stuff.
    Live true or lie well.

she made Andy a little bearable.
    I've never got the hate for him. The family are definitely not the best of the leads, but he is the best of the family!

2x06 preview Reeva vs Polaris

Quote Originally Posted by Elden View Post
    I've never got the hate for him. The family are definitely not the best of the leads, but he is the best of the family!
    Really? I think Andy's the worst. Reed's the best.