Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Really don’t see how there would’ve been anything of Genosha left. Bunn made it pretty clear that the whole island got destroyed and sank, I thought. Maybe Taylor didn’t read Uncanny....

Great issue. Things seem to be coming to a head. Storm taking charge and heading off to face Cassandra when Jean was compromised was very cool. I'm hoping Trinary sticks around at the end of this and that Forge gets some payback for Cassandra using him so much.

Thank you to whoever shut down the original thread.

This issue was great, almost everyone had something to do. Trinary was awesome especially this issue, she's earned my respect as a character. Finally the plot feels like its constantly moving and theres something to look forward to.

Finally Storm acknowledges that she is pissed at Nova for trying to use her and swears that won't happen again followed by much needed revenge. I tip my hat to you Taylor for finally giving her a voice and immediatly taking charge when needed, this Storm been missing in the x-books for over a year now.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Really don’t see how there would’ve been anything of Genosha left. Bunn made it pretty clear that the whole island got destroyed and sank, I thought. Maybe Taylor didn’t read Uncanny....
    It's appeared since then - in Bunn's own run if I recall correctly.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

Is destroying genosha now the way mutants cellibrate the new year ? I know the Xavier school getting destroyed is monthly.

I hope this saves Rachel from the horror of gold

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    It's cute you think there's still continuity in Marvel comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy_Cricket View Post
    Why is Gabby more prominent in this book than Nightcrawler, Storm and Gambit? Also was it just me or did this issue seem ridiculously short?
    I am beginning to think that individual character fans are the worse thing to ever happen to x-books. The writer split importance in the story between large cast about as good any writer I have seen in a long time. The writer has give importance to much of cast over run of the book,Yes Jean might be too much at the forefront that is kinda legit complaint but you can see that Taylor is going out of his way to give every one at least piece action or dialogue as much he can do this book. Gabby hasn't done much in the books she gets finally her big moment and someone complains..Sigh. I have become a huge fan of Taylor reading these issues ,the balance that he has done with this team of 9 characters imo has been superb

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Hopefully Rachel getting the turkey coat back means the remains of Guggs/Syaf taint will soon be scrubbed from the Earth.
    No, as she has her Prestige look in Extermination which takes place after this

This was great! Jean, Trinary, Gabby and Storm all have some great moments. The art is amazing as always. I love Storm with her hair down. And the page of Trinary destroying the sentinites is just amazing. I'm excited to see how it's gonna go with Rachel... And lol at her having her coat outfit back. Wish it was the same for Uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    And the stunt Jean pulled by linking everyone to take down the sentinites has shades of when Phoenix!Jean borrowed from the spirits of Ororo and Corsair to heal the M'Kraan crystal so long ago. Nice touch.
    True! First thing I thought about.

A good issue.

Jean and her team did a big damage to Cassandra's plans and now she decided to use Rachel to get Jean off once and for all.

High points: Jean making jokes to calm Gabby and Storm hit the score with Cassandra .

Low points: Difficult to understand when X-men Red happens Rachel is still wearing her old uniform before gold. And frankly knock out Rockslide with a door? It does not make sense even because she would just have him sleep.

Genosha was not destroyed by Magneto?

BANNED

This Was Fantastic. ALL of IT.

I liked that Storm created a Rogue Wave..haha that's very impressive.

I liked Trinary's moment was very well delivered. And Jean...good Ol Jean I enjoyed her as well.

Very shocked that this Issue made me like Gabby for ONCE!!!!!

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    The thread was just moderated. The OP posted the thread & put in the title that Storm fans weren't allowed to participate or talk about her. They edited the title first. Then they changed you to the OP probably because you were the first to really speak about anything in the chapter.
    Okay, I assumed somebody else was going to put up an actual thread and it was really frickin' annoying that the entire thread got hijacked by Storm fans last time.
    Seeing that she just generated an entire tidal wave, I predict much of the same.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Okay, I assumed somebody else was going to put up an actual thread and it was really frickin' annoying that the entire thread got hijacked by Storm fans last time.
    Seeing that she just generated an entire tidal wave, I predict much of the same.
    Let's just try to be positive. No one has started hijacking anything yet, let's just hope it stays like that.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Yeah that was pretty horrid but it was just a handful of users and if a thread is derailed you can just report it to one of the 3 mods.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

it was more of a joke than anything; there are plenty of threads that just discuss similar things, so I figured why not have two red ones.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"