Quote Originally Posted by Elden View Post
This crossover has been way better than I expected. (Though I loved the Legends reference to wanting to avoid it!)

Nice to see Barry and Oliver gain more appreciation and respect for each other's style of dealing with things.

Supergirl is great, her series (apart from the crossover eps) was so bad I gave up two episodes in (again, crossovers aside) and yet when she pops up in the other shows she is on a whole other level and does an amazing job taking the lead. If her own show was even a tenth of as good as this I'd probably give it a try again!

And Batwoman... I was expecting the worst, a Gotham.2 of sorts, but instead they executed everything brilliantly and I'm actually looking forward to her series now, which I was hesitant about when it was first announced. It's hard to say based on only a one episode appearance but I think she has some amazing potential.

Liked the fact that (apparently) Supergirl's Earth has it's own Batman and associated characters. I'm calling it now: we'll (eventually) get an Earth-1 Batwoman versus (or helping) Earth-38 Batwoman episode.

Looking forward to the last part of the crossover!
I may be in the minority as i am totally tired of Bat related ish period, but even with that, I am not clamoring for more Batwoman. I love Ruby Rose and I was curious to see what she would do, but based on last night's appearance, I would not be wanting her show. Now I know we will at least get a pilot so we will see her world and characters fully fleshed out and maybe that will change things for me, but at this point, I just don't see it being worthwhile. Ruby's delivery was kinda monotone as hell too.