Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Here's hoping that the reason why they dropped the big announcement for next year so early is due to them taking a movie-like approach to the next crossover. As fun as they are, the production of the crossovers always seem so chaotic and quick. Not surprising, since this is TV. I'd like to see them take a movie-like approach to Crisis and shoot it over the course of several months. Write the script early. Iron out all of the cameos. Really make this an event like we haven't ever seen on television before. Then again, I guess budget is always the dark specter looming over these types of things. Damn it, just exorcise 10 episodes from all of these shows and throw that money to the event -- Lord knows those 30 combined episodes would just be filler/junk.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Boy, That was a Good-Fun crossover event. B+
    Batwoman was near perfect.
    Superman vs Superman fight was nearly perfect.
    Barry and Ollie switch was well done.
    I would have given it an 'A' but once again John Wesley Shipp is underused. Wasting his talents as JAY GARRICK and Earth-90 BARRY ALLEN.

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Boy, That was a Good-Fun crossover event. B+

I would have given it an 'A' but once again John Wesley Shipp is underused. Wasting his talents as JAY GARRICK and Earth-90 BARRY ALLEN.
    THIS!!!!! I don’t get it! He is so fantastic and I don’t understand why he can’t have more scenes or episodes.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I watched this last night and just need to ask, what happened to Flash's costume?

I haven't watched the Flash show in quite a while and this costume looks like a bad cosplay. What happened?
    At the end of last season, his suit was destroyed. So at the beginning of this season, after, wearing suits from each previous season, Nora gave him the Flash ring that contained his current suit.

And it actually looks better right now. They redesigned the cowl so it looks less like Barry has a massive head, and more that it's like a helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    My theory is that Earth-90's Flash got sent somewhere safe, like the Dreaming, or Earth-26: home of Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew.
    I wish they'd hurry up and do a Roger Rabbit type episode where the Zoo Crew appears. Or at least have an animated Fastback show up on The Flash!!!