Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I meant if all the Earth were combined how would Argus and Cadmus be related, or would they be two seperate entities.
    Cadmus is a xenophobic terrorist group on Supergirl isn't it? It didn't have any government ties as far as I'm aware. No need to connect them with Argus

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Cadmus is a xenophobic terrorist group on Supergirl isn't it? It didn't have any government ties as far as I'm aware. No need to connect them with Argus
    In season one Cadmus was led by a Marine Colonel who brought along several other Marines as well as Major Lane and took control of the DEO. So it seemed to be a legitimate government agency at the time.
    I'm not sure how Lillian Luthor became it's leader. It was never explained. Perhaps President Olivia Mardsen disbanded Cadmus as part of her Alien Amnesty initiative and Lillian decided to recruit former
    members, keeping the Cadmus banner. Anyway I am imagining a scenario where Cadmus is still part of the government like Cadmus was in season one. And Argus does become evil in the futures
    (according to an episode of Legends of Tomorrow). So perhaps Cadmus takes over Argus but keeps the name Argus do to negative connotations to the name Cadmus.

Mighty Member

Batwoman’s Costume Revealed in Official First-Look Photo

As filming on the Arrowverse crossover “Elseworlds” begins, The CW has unveiled the first official look at Ruby Rose’s Kate Kane in her full Batwoman costume. Created by award-winning costume designer Colleen Atwood, the super suit draws plenty of inspiration from the comics, from the flowing red wig to the mask to the dramatic cape.

Rose was cast in the role all the way back in May, but few details about the character have been revealed since. The new photo, though, lets fans know exactly what to expect. With her lips curled in a menacing grimace, Batwoman sports an all-black costume with a red bat symbol and red belt to match her wig. Other hints of red, like the piping on her gauntlets and the ombre fade of her cape, complete the look. Wayne Tower, of course, looms in the background.

Rose will play Batwoman in “Elseworlds” before going on to headline her own Batwoman pilot. The potential series will be overseen by producer Greg Berlanti and written by Caroline Dries (The Vampire Diaries), who will also serve as the showrunner.

In the crossover, Tyler Hoechlin will reprise his role as Superman from Supergirl Season 2. The three-episode event will also introduce Lois Lane, who will be played by Grimm star Elizabeth Tulloch. Cassandra Jean Amell will also make her Arrowverse debut as Nora Fries, wife of Mr. Freeze.

“Elseworlds” begins filming today, October 9 in Vancouver.

DCTV returns to The CW this fall with The Flash leading the charge on Tuesday, Oct. 9 with its Season 5 premiere at 8 pm ET/PT, followed by Season 2 of Black Lightning at 9 pm. Supergirl will follow the next week on Sunday, Oct. 14 at 8 pm, with Arrow the next day on Monday, Oct. 15 at 8 pm. Finally, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow will return on Monday, Oct. 22 at 9 PM. The highly-anticipated crossover will air over three nights, starting on Sunday, Dec. 9 through Tuesday, Dec. 11.

BANNED

That is without question the best looking costume in the arrowverse

The wig and cape look a little off to me, but otherwise pretty darn comic-accurate .

She looks fantastic! However, I’m kind of done with all the arrowverse shows except the flash. Most have become completely unwatchable.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    She looks fantastic! However, I’m kind of done with all the arrowverse shows except the flash. Most have become completely unwatchable.
    But Nora said that you watched all of the shows anyway!

Extraordinary Member

9 Reasons DC TV Shows Are Better Than The Movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUZXe0MfbAc

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The wig and cape look a little off to me, but otherwise pretty darn comic-accurate .
    The wig looks great. I like that it is actually a bright red rather than the dull red that Flash's first costume was.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    For me Supergirl is still the best. I watch episodes over and over on Netflix. So glad to be getting some new ones. But so far Flash seems to have improved a lot. Seems to have a much lighter tone so far.

The wig looks great. I like that it is actually a bright red rather than the dull red that Flash's first costume was.
    Maybe it'll look better in motion for me.
    For me Supergirl is still the best. I watch episodes over and over on Netflix. So glad to be getting some new ones. But so far Flash seems to have improved a lot. Seems to have a much lighter tone so far.
    That's what people were saying about season 4 at first...

I thought Flash had a great 1st Season, good 2nd Season, OK 3rd Season, and was borderline unwatchable in Season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I thought Flash had a great 1st Season, good 2nd Season, OK 3rd Season, and was borderline unwatchable in Season 4.
    Flash was actually fun last night up until the final scene. Hope this Cicada character doesn't drag the show down.

Incredible Member

We're going to see the black suit in the crossover

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    We're going to see the black suit in the crossover

I wonder what the significance of it will be in this setting. A DEO Superman suit, maybe?

Oh hey, and we've got Hoechlin, Amell, and Gustin together .

Barry and Oliver switch identities: