Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

"Save Me" for the win!

I don't know the actress, but who they got for Lois is perfect. Way better than Amy Adams.

So an Amazo android gets set loose from Ivo Labs. I wonder if we'll get a reaction of Oliver finally making THAT connection.

Love how Amazo flies like Iron Man.

Where is Nora? She could shed some light on the red skies.

I laughed hard at the crossbows

So weird to see Stephen as the jovial one and Grant as the tortured hero.

I wish they could bring Superman in more. I understand why they don't, but it's always so much fun to see him.

Great team-up battle at the end.

BATWOMAN!

Just had a thought- have Lena bring in Lois to run Catco instead of James.

Too bad the writers probably never saw this comic, because I would have loved them to do something with this:

Halfway through (Mountain time zone), and this is a fun episode so far! Me need more!

Somebody saaaaaaaaaaaaaave meeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Fun episode, Surprised they acknowledged the overuse of pep talks.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    "Save Me" for the win!

I don't know the actress, but who they got for Lois is perfect. Way better than Amy Adams.

So an Amazo android gets set loose from Ivo Labs. I wonder if we'll get a reaction of Oliver finally making THAT connection.

Love how Amazo flies like Iron Man.

Where is Nora? She could shed some light on the red skies.

I laughed hard at the crossbows

So weird to see Stephen as the jovial one and Grant as the tortured hero.

I wish they could bring Superman in more. I understand why they don't, but it's always so much fun to see him.

BATWOMAN!
    Lois is played by Bitsie Tulloch

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Lois is played by Bitsie Tulloch
    I know she came from Grimm, but I never watched that show.

I love what she does here so far. I really hope they find a way to bring her on to Supergirl at least part time.

I know she came from Grimm, but I never watched that show.

I love what she does here so far. I really hope they find a way to bring her on to Supergirl at least part time.
    Bitsie was a dud the first season or so of Grimm but when she became a Hexenbiest she was totally awesome.
    I too would like to see her on Supergirl a few more time. It would be wonderful if they could have an episode
    with her and Cat Grant interacting.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Bitsie was a dud the first season or so of Grimm but when she became a Hexenbiest she was totally awesome.
    I too would like to see her on Supergirl a few more time. It would be wonderful if they could have an episode
    with her and Cat Grant interacting.
    I was half hoping to see Jon running around the farm, but oh well. Good showing nonetheless!

I know!!! I was so sad to see him leave already.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Incredible Member

Given how much of Batman's back story and villains were incorporated into Arrow, I'm surprised they put Batwoman (and presumably Batman) in Earth 1.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Bludhaven has been referenced multiple times on Arrow over the years so I always thought that there was a Gotham on Earth one.

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Given how much of Batman's back story and villains were incorporated into Arrow, I'm surprised they put Batwoman (and presumably Batman) in Earth 1.
    It's kind of a wasted potential, honestly. So far, we have 3 shows set on Earth 1 and 1 on Earth 38. With Batwoman, it's gonna be 4 on Earth 1. Earth 38 really could have used some extra development.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

I enjoyed the episode, several moments between Barry and Oliver that made me chuckle.

I hated Smallville more than I ever enjoyed any of it or any episodes outside of the guest spots from other heroes, so I did not fangirl out hearing the themesong.

I figured the robot would be Amazo. Which you could have called Gold Tornado as he seemed to pretty well be a recolored Red Tornado CG model. But, unless I am misremembering I could have sworn I read where producers said it was easier to use the templates they have built previously and tweak them each year, which is why Grodd's look has gotten better each season as well as King Shark.

They reused the building under construction from last year's crossover as well I figure as they can more easily manipulate that.

I could totally be wrong.

But I am enjoying the crossover so far, always will enjoy this version of Superman and look forward to Batwoman's appearance.

I thought part one was a ton of fun. I frequently consider just dropping all of the CW shows and only watching the yearly crossovers. The seasons tend to drag and become tedious, but the crossovers are where everyone comes to play their "A game." I absolutely realize that the show Smallville isn't exactly television high art, but as someone who remembers a time when it's literally ALL we had, I look back on the show with rose-colored glasses. That said, the farm and the song absolutely was the high point of the episode for me.

I really enjoy this version of Superman. Lois was only "okay" to me. It felt like they were trying too hard to establish the character in the midst of all the chaos. Because of that, the introduction didn't feel engaging to me. It felt like they were checking off boxes and forcing opportunities for Lois to be "Lois."

Aside from that minor gripe, I also don't like how they opted to approach the mix-up. I would've preferred a more straight forward "Ollie is Flash and Barry is Green Arrow" -- I found the "Ollie is Barry and Barry is Ollie" premise to be unnecessarily convoluted.