Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
    Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

I forgot to ask, anybody got any idea what was that weapon Lois was using?

Also, how did Superman know about . . . mystic books in the first place? Unless he encountered the Endless beforehand.

How did lois know where to contact j’onn and brainy?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Any ideas whet the status of Earth-90's Flash is?

It seemed like he was just disintegrated, at first, but then the Monitor used the same effect on Supergirl and she just reappeared back a few feet.

So did the Flash get sent home to Earth-90 or actually get brought back to suffer a meaningless death?
    Like the Crisis on Infinite Earths comic i assume Monitor is gathering heroes somewhere and Flash-90 is one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Doctor Destiny.
    Thanks! 10 char
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I forget. Did they green light a full on Batwoman series or were they waiting to see how she was received in this crossover first?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    The first two Nolan films were also filmed in Chicago. It really says something about the importance of direction and cinematography.

Sure, Nolan may have a bigger budget to sell Chicago-as-Gotham, but Chicago isn't the first city to play Gotham, either.
    I've already said I agree with this.

In Batman Begins, Nolan made more use of CGI to enhance Chicago and make it look like a different city. But in The Dark Knight, I don't think he used hardly any CGI enhancements- and it still felt like a different city. Even when they were on Michigan Ave or Lower Wacker.

This Gotham was just lazy. For all they did, they could have filmed a couple of plates in Chicago and just filmed the actors in Vancouver.

Side note- how did they film in Chicago and NOT get a cameo by Colin Donnell? He was literally right there!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    I forgot to ask, anybody got any idea what was that weapon Lois was using?

Also, how did Superman know about . . . mystic books in the first place? Unless he encountered the Endless beforehand.
    I believe it is the Solar hammer, according to Tulloch on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Okay, I loved it. Stupid fun all the way through. Loved the Easter Eggs, loved the interactions, loved Lois in the Margot Kidder dress at the fortress. Nothing in the ending made sense, I mean running in opposite directions!??! and i guess Oliver had a Destiny Arrow or something, but who cares when you are smiling that much. And of course, next year is COIE, but without Supergirl dying. Thought I guarantee this will be a scene in it.
    They already did that scene in Superman's first appearance on Supergirl, after she was attacked by Metallo.

They'll flip it for CoIE. Superman will die.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    They already did that scene in Superman's first appearance on Supergirl, after she was attacked by Metallo.

Or supergirl will die, and superman will get her show.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I forget. Did they green light a full on Batwoman series or were they waiting to see how she was received in this crossover first?
    There are already casting calls out for several major characters, so it seems like it's good to go. Plus the general response has been positive.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

They've also already homaged Barry disintegrating with the Time Remnant in the S2 finale.

You have a far better memory than me,

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Any ideas whet the status of Earth-90's Flash is?

It seemed like he was just disintegrated, at first, but then the Monitor used the same effect on Supergirl and she just reappeared back a few feet.

So did the Flash get sent home to Earth-90 or actually get brought back to suffer a meaningless death?
    My theory is that Earth-90's Flash got sent somewhere safe, like the Dreaming, or Earth-26: home of Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I believe it is the Solar hammer, according to Tulloch on Twitter
    Thank you very much for the answer! I really appreciate it!

I bet Lois will go into labor in the middle of the Crisis.

If some Super-person has to die in the Crisis, perhaps they'll go with Red Daughter Supergirl (if they haven't resolve that issue this season.

If they wanted to bring in an older Superman, this might be a great time for Dean Cain to get his wish on seeing where Lois & Clark are 20 years later...he's almost the right age for it. I'd love to see Cain, Welling, and Routh all show up as their version of Supes, along with Hoechlin. Just go all out if you're going to call this COIE. Here's hoping it's not as watered down as Flashpoint was.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I watched this last night and just need to ask, what happened to Flash's costume?

I haven't watched the Flash show in quite a while and this costume looks like a bad cosplay. What happened?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor