Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Batwoman sees Arrow and Flash: Great, the rookies are here.
    Ollie: Hey, I've been doing this 7 years, plus 5 years training!
    Barry: 5 years here, plus time travel shenanigans.
    Batwoman: ...I'll pretend I didn't hear that last one. Right now though, I have a city full of crazies to look after now that my cousin vanished from existence. I have a psychotic clown making people laugh to death, a woman that thinks she's a plant terrorizing the park, a super zombie tearing up the Narrows, a cult of snake worshippers, and possibly my cousin's estranged adopted son back from the dead killing drug dealers and sticking their heads in a duffel bag. And this is a slow night.
    Barry: Need any uh...
    Batwoman: No. Now leave Gotham. You two always attract more trouble, and Gotham has enough as it is.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post

So, some sort of reality warping has taken place (barring body-swap) for Barry and Ollie to swap places. Wonder if Kara was affected too?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, some sort of reality warping has taken place (barring body-swap) for Barry and Ollie to swap places. Wonder if Kara was affected too?
    The Super seem unaffected although I think Superman in that black suit might be an Elseworld version.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Batwoman sees Arrow and Flash: Great, the rookies are here.
    Ollie: Hey, I've been doing this 7 years, plus 5 years training!
    Barry: 5 years here, plus time travel shenanigans.
    Batwoman: ...I'll pretend I didn't hear that last one. Right now though, I have a city full of crazies to look after now that my cousin vanished from existence. I have a psychotic clown making people laugh to death, a woman that thinks she's a plant terrorizing the park, a super zombie tearing up the Narrows, a cult of snake worshippers, and possibly my cousin's estranged adopted son back from the dead killing drug dealers and sticking their heads in a duffel bag. And this is a slow night.
    Barry: Need any uh...
    Batwoman: No. Now leave Gotham. You two always attract more trouble, and Gotham has enough as it is.
    Not to mention her schizophrenic sister....

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Super seem unaffected although I think Superman in that black suit might be an Elseworld version.
    There were also pictures of Kara in black... clothes. It looked odd, almost like she was in street clothes. I wonder if they didn't want to put her in a black suit again, because of last year.

New promo tonight featuring Supergirl getting locked up in the pipeline by Alex. And nice to see the Arrowverse's tradition of awful wigs will continue with Alex...

Batwoman promo:

Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Batwoman promo:

I wonder if Batman being an urban legend is exclusive to the "Elseworlds" mash-up universe or if he's been an urban legend the entire time on Earth-1, just nobody's bothered to mention it ?

Interesting, Oliver mentioned Bruce Wayne a while back. Wonder if he's missing too or just batman. Or maybe he's a recluse like in Dark Knight Rises.

Mighty Member

Arrowverse Elseworlds Crossover Synopses Tease Batwoman’s Introduction

“Elseworlds, Part 1”

EPIC ELSEWORLDS CROSSOVER KICKS OFF TONIGHT — When Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) and Oliver Queen (guest star Stephen Amell) wake up one morning and realize they have swapped bodies with each other, the two set off to find out what disturbed the timeline to cause such a shift. However, things quickly go from bad to worse when they present their case to Team Flash and the gang doesn’t believe them. Barry and Oliver realize they need Supergirl’s (guest star Melissa Benoist) help and travel to Smallville on Earth-38 where they end up meeting Kara’s cousin, Clark Kent (guest star Tyler Hoechlin), and intrepid reporter, Lois Lane (guest star Elizabeth Tulloch). LaMonica Garrett guest stars as The Monitor. Kevin Tancharoen directed the episode written by Eric Wallace & Sam Chalsen.

“Elseworlds, Part 2”

THE ELSEWORLDS CROSSOVER CONTINUES IN GOTHAM CITY WITH BATWOMAN (RUBY ROSE) — With Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Barry (guest star Grant Gustin) still stuck in the other’s bodies, the two get a lead on John Deegan (guest star Jeremy Davies) and head to Gotham City with Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist) to figure out why their reality has changed. While there, they meet the mysterious Kate Kane (guest star Ruby Rose) who provides them with information that leads the group to Arkham Asylum. James Bamford directed the episode with teleplay by Marc Guggenheim and story by Caroline Dries.

“Elseworlds, Part 3”

THE BATTLE CONCLUDES — Supergirl (Melissa Benoist), The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin), Green Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell) and Superman (guest star Tyler Hoechlin) engage in the battle of their lives. Jesse Warn directed the episode with story by Marc Guggenheim and teleplay by Derek Simon & Robert Rovner.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Disappointed that BATWOMAN is only in part 2 of the crossover.

John Barrowman returns to the ARROWVERSE in the crossover. Seem to be playing a police officer.

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/11/30/...alcolm-merlyn/

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Disappointed that BATWOMAN is only in part 2 of the crossover.

John Barrowman returns to the ARROWVERSE in the crossover. Seem to be playing a police officer.

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/11/30/...alcolm-merlyn/
    So it sort of sounds like Batwoman will reside on Earth-1 if she is only in the Arrow episode.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Good lord the hype is reaaaallllll