Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Havent been watching lately but saw that report about Welling and rosenabaum being seen with Stephen smell. With hartley's Ollie being killed and chance those two are really showing up? Or more likely they were just hanging out with Amell. Rosenbaum and welling are good friends so not that weird for them to be seen together

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Havent been watching lately but saw that report about Welling and rosenabaum being seen with Stephen smell. With hartley's Ollie being killed and chance those two are really showing up? Or more likely they were just hanging out with Amell. Rosenbaum and welling are good friends so not that weird for them to be seen together
    Amell said they were there not for crossover but for his Wine label as promoting his Wine of the Month push.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Amell has stated there are lots of Smallville references, including a Major One that fans may want to put down a sheet before seeing because hems only seen a few episodes of the show and he jumped out his seat, so I’m thinking the odds are good that one of them is in it- Probably Welling in a Superman Suit
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Amell has stated there are lots of Smallville references, including a Major One that fans may want to put down a sheet before seeing because hems only seen a few episodes of the show and he jumped out his seat, so I’m thinking the odds are good that one of them is in it- Probably Welling in a Superman Suit
    Isn't Welling vehemently against wearing the suit? Even to this day?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Amell said they were there not for crossover but for his Wine label as promoting his Wine of the Month push.
    Lol, that is so anti-Ollie, at least in the comics. But hey, good for Amell for branching out.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Isn't Welling vehemently against wearing the suit? Even to this day?
    Which would make it such a big moment
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Why not?

One, Who's to say because it's a different earth things are different? Sure its fun when they are different. But it does not always have to be the case.

I guess. It kinda defeats the purpose of having different earths to me. But I'll accept it.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

So John Wesley Shipp's Flash is from Earth 90.

I thought there were only 53 Earths?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

53 known earths but Red Tornado stated there is an infinite number out there.

Would have like to seen Nightshade with the heroes of Earth-90

https://www.hyperborea.org/flash/tv-nightshade.html
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 12-03-2018 at 08:19 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Who's that Robot to the left? I thought it was Robotman from another Earth but I read an article speculating it could be a character called S.T.R.I.P.E.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Who's that Robot to the left? I thought it was Robotman from another Earth but I read an article speculating it could be a character called S.T.R.I.P.E.
    Somebody on Reddit said it was the Amazo robot (the one that absorbs the Justice League's powers) but I haven't seen any direct confirmation of that.

A nice ending to the crossover would be

We are taken to the Multiversal Nexus where the Monitor or Monitors are viewing screens with events taken place on other Earths, past and present, throughout the Multiverse. On the screens is stock footage of other live action shows and movies potentially bringing in any or all past shows and movies existing on separate Earths throughout this Multiverse or at least the ones DC/Warner Brothers has the rights to use.

Some with potential to appear

Earth-Black Lightning
    Earth-Smallville
    Earth-Titans
    Earth-DC Cinematic Universe
    Earth-Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
    Earth-Supergirl: The Movie
    Earth-Wonder Woman (1975)

I’m not saying anything should or would ever be done with this just a nice nod to the shows and movies of the past and present.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    A nice ending to the crossover would be

We are taken to the Multiversal Nexus where the Monitor or Monitors are viewing screens with events taken place on other Earths, past and present, throughout the Multiverse. On the screens is stock footage of other live action shows and movies potentially bringing in any or all past shows and movies existing on separate Earths throughout this Multiverse or at least the ones DC/Warner Brothers has the rights to use.

Some with potential to appear

Earth-Black Lightning
    Earth-Smallville
    Earth-Titans
    Earth-DC Cinematic Universe
    Earth-Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
    Earth-Supergirl: The Movie
    Earth-Wonder Woman (1975)

I’m not saying anything should or would ever be done with this just a nice nod to the shows and movies of the past and present.
    Eh, that's not without precedent, so I think that would be reasonable to do. I believe Turtles Forever and the 2012 Ninja Turtles both had similar scenes depicting "the multiverse," but it was really stills and shots from all their other media all shown virtually simultaneously all around the then-current Turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

I guess the urge for an easter egg overcame the need for continuity. (Earth 90 is an obvious reference to the 1990 Flash TV show)