Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default So in the Domino Annual..

I’m supposed to believe Domino had sex with Warpath and Collosus.. in the same day! Lol.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

this maybe somewhat related but...

I don't understand Domino's and Cable current relationship. Are they just really good friends or something more?

idk but Domilossus rose and fought for my rights!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I’m supposed to believe Domino had sex with Warpath and Collosus.. in the same day! Lol.
    So she has stamina. Good for her.

As long as everyone is consenting, and everyone is the Marvel approximation of an adult, go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    idk but Domilossus rose and fought for my rights!
    The issue jumped around a lot but I believe it all took place the same day. Woke up in a hotel with Warpath. Then flashback. Then her day as planned. Then at home with Nightcrawler. For a minute I thought her and Kurt were going to sleep together. Would have been three guys in one day!

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    So she has stamina. Good for her.

As long as everyone is consenting, and everyone is the Marvel approximation of an adult, go for it.
    I wasn’t shaming her. I’m assuming Warpath is fine with it. Assuming he knows they aren’t an item.

Domino is living her best god damn life.

That annual was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Domino is living her best god damn life.

That annual was great.
    Rejex Story was the best!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    this maybe somewhat related but...

I don't understand Domino's and Cable current relationship. Are they just really good friends or something more?
    Really good friends, former lovers. They haven't been intimate in a very long time to my recollection. And to be honest, wasn't a good chunk of them being together actually Copycat playing Domino?

BANNED

“We were good together....so good we mostly pretend like it never happened...under different circumstances...in another life maybe...this big flattop could’ve been the one”

Gail, why are you doing this to me?

Stacy X's appearance in the Rejex story was surprising. It addressed that she lost her powers, that she was in the New Warriors as Ripcord, but not that she died there. And it also addressed how/why she showed up in Vengeance with her old mutant appearance without being repowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    “We were good together....so good we mostly pretend like it never happened...under different circumstances...in another life maybe...this big flattop could’ve been the one”

Based on the credits page at the end, that may have been written by Hopeless

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    She's an inherently lucky woman. This just reinforces that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post

*Dennis H.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Stacy X's appearance in the Rejex story was surprising. It addressed that she lost her powers, that she was in the New Warriors as Ripcord, but not that she died there. And it also addressed how/why she showed up in Vengeance with her old mutant appearance without being repowered.
    I liked Stacy-X a lot back in the day. I really liked how she described her powers akin to taste. Which makes sense since she had a snake like appearance. I wouldn't mind seeing her repowered somehow. She was always interesting on a team, because she rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. It's also nice to see she had such affection for being a mutant and the way she looked.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Ultimate Member

Nah Cable and Domino got close enough that he took her to the mansion in the vein of a guy bringing his girlfriend home to meet his parents, so that Domino could meet Scott and Jean as Cable's girlfriend...way back when...