Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

So now we know Piotr has been intimate since the separation with Kitty. So now it’s a countdown to who’s next for Kitty to get with.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I wasn’t shaming her. I’m assuming Warpath is fine with it. Assuming he knows they aren’t an item.
    Yes she even says she isn't in to cheating before she jumps ole Piotr so to me that implies her and Warpath are not exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixLives View Post
    Yes she even says she isn't in to cheating before she jumps ole Piotr so to me that implies her and Warpath are not exclusive
    And she’s made it clear in Weaopn X as well as previous Domino issues. I guess I was just shocked it was the same day. I’m a virgin so I think my reaction is understandable. It just seems idk how to explain it! But maybe this is a common occurrence. Idk.

I’m supposed to believe Domino had sex with Warpath and Collosus.. in the same day! Lol.
    Lucky........

What if she's pregnant? Who gonna call Maury?

I wasn’t shaming her. I’m assuming Warpath is fine with it. Assuming he knows they aren’t an item.
    I am. Thats nasty

Ultimate Member

I'm guessing that she's not actually dating either...just wonder when Kitty finds out and how she'll respond...

Mighty Member

Domino getting it in and living her best life ever.. I wouldn't mind this being a trouple tbh.. Pete, Domino and James..

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What if she's pregnant? Who gonna call Maury?

I am. Thats nasty
    I would assume they used protection, but for Piotr that could mean a LOT of things.

I’m supposed to believe Domino had sex with Warpath and Collosus.. in the same day! Lol.
    Technically Warpath was the night before. Sure, it's still a 24 hour period, but you're making it sound like she rolled out of James' bed and into Peter's, possibly via some sort of complicated slide. >_>

The annual was great, mind. I say that about the series in general but this had a pleasing variety to it. It's got girl friends, it's got shipping, it's got a MESSAGE~ story that's really great, it's got a robot head welded to a Mad Max car, and if you're A Certain Poster and only give a crap about Domino in direct relation to Cable, you've got a few pages of him screaming and firing manpain bullets at future things. Props especially to Leah Williams for both the RejeX tale AND for threading the whole deal together along with Michael Shelfer.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    idk but Domilossus rose and fought for my rights!
    A necessary victory for us, seriously.

This annual was amazing. I still can't believe maggot was in it. I was really shocked and i don't even like maggot.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Technically Warpath was the night before. Sure, it's still a 24 hour period, but you're making it sound like she rolled out of James' bed and into Peter's, possibly via some sort of complicated slide. >_>

The annual was great, mind. I say that about the series in general but this had a pleasing variety to it. It's got girl friends, it's got shipping, it's got a MESSAGE~ story that's really great, it's got a robot head welded to a Mad Max car, and if you're A Certain Poster and only give a crap about Domino in direct relation to Cable, you've got a few pages of him screaming and firing manpain bullets at future things. Props especially to Leah Williams for both the RejeX tale AND for threading the whole deal together along with Michael Shelfer.
    Guessing I'm that certain poster...interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post

I’m just glad she didn’t end the day with Kurt in Bed. ��

Lmao I think the stories don't happen on the same day! You can kind of figure out a chronology based on the Domino ongoing. The first story that begins with Warpath in her bed is about her meeting Outlaw (I think she first appeared in issue #3 of the ongoing and they already knew each other) and the last story where she hooks up with Colossus has Kurt make a reference to Topaz (a bad guy who was in the ongoing very recently).

I really loved the annual, I had high expectations because the Domino ongoing has been so good and it didn't disappoint. The few pages with Cable kind of felt out of place with the tone of the other stories though.

And I hope we see the support group again
    Last edited by Rover; 09-26-2018 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Lmao I think the stories don't happen on the same day! You can kind of figure out a chronology based on the Domino ongoing. The first story that begins with Warpath in her bed is about her meeting Outlaw (I think she first appeared in issue #3 of the ongoing and they already knew each other) and the last story where she hooks up with Colossus has Kurt make a reference to Topaz (a bad guy who was in the ongoing very recently).

I really loved the annual, I had high expectations because the Domino ongoing has been so good and it didn't disappoint. The few pages with Cable kind of felt out of place with the tone of the other stories though.

And I hope we see the support group again
    It could have been over the course of a weekend because when she was changing midway through she said why did i take so many jobs this weekend. The outlaw story was definitely the past though as she said the view reminded her of it and then the different artist basically did the flashback. But even if it was the same day guys do it all the time. Get ya life Domino.

Looking again the caption also says years ago for the outlaw story.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/