Page 89 of 182 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2730
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    In the first episode of Season Two on TNG, "The Child", Troi is impregnated and then gives birth to the alien that impregnated her. This completely reminds me of Avengers #197-200, where Carol Danvers is raped by Marcus and then gives birth to Marcus.

In "Elementary, Dear Data", Moriarty is the first sentient holodeck character, a precursor to The Doctor on Voyager.
    I wish I could block someone memories from my mind

It's actually a reused Phase II script, there was a writer's strike around the time so they simply reworked the script (Fairly easy to do I would think Decker and Illia are pretty much Riker and Troi; and Pulaski was pretty much female McCoy).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    It's actually a reused Phase II script, there was a writer's strike around the time so they simply reworked the script (Fairly easy to do I would think Decker and Illia are pretty much Riker and Troi; and Pulaski was pretty much female McCoy).
    I was more referring to the Carol Danvers storyline.

Why don't Starfleet ships have seats with seat belts? People would not be thrown around when the ship is rocked. Those who stand at their stations could tether themselves to the station.

We see some in the Kelvin movies and I think in Enterprise, also some of the shuttles.

In TMP there is a scene where Kirk uses the moveable armrests as a restraint (I think the wormhole scene). I think the TMP bridge is the most chair-less bridge, as there's several people standing at their stations and bracing during the same thing ( Although The TWOK and TSFS bridge is basically the same set but with the stations re-arranged and more chairs).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Why don't Starfleet ships have seats with seat belts? People would not be thrown around when the ship is rocked. Those who stand at their stations could tether themselves to the station.
    Because then we wouldn't get those amazing choreographed falls that have become a ST staple!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Because then we wouldn't get those amazing choreographed falls that have become a ST staple!
    We wouldn't get fun things like this!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    We wouldn't get fun things like this!
    Has that chair hit Riker with a paternity suit?
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

In the books they do. I remember Riker being made at the automatic restraints kicking in in one of the Titan Novels.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    Don't have to worry about that. Dr. Crusher gave the chair a Norplant injection.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    I was thinking something along those lines when I posted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Profit and Lace is such a good DS9 episode. I'll take stupid over dull any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    Same here, I've given up on Prodigy. If I want to watch Star Wars I'll watch the real Star Wars not budget Vader and budget Grevious.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Same here, I've given up on Prodigy. If I want to watch Star Wars I'll watch the real Star Wars not budget Vader and budget Grevious.
    To be fair, the first Kelvin timeline movie originated the idea of the franchise making Star Wars stuff with their Star Trek toy box.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    I know the Ferengi episodes get a lot of hate. But the show is so much better with them. They are fun, a little goofy, and a good break from the bleak episodes that DS9 did after the war started. And when it comes to character growth no one had more then Nog. A lot of the other characters either stayed the same or changed so little it didnt matter. But Nog had real growth and he is the 3rd best character on the show. After Miles and Garak of course.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.