Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sonofspam1972 View Post
    I thought the pink skinned slave girl was really kind of hot.
    Carina , the collector's assistant ? Played by british actress Ophelia Lovibond.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Carina , the collector's assistant ? Played by british actress Ophelia Lovibond.

but she was imprisoned in this movie wasnt she? or was that his daughter that was?

but she was imprisoned in this movie wasnt she? or was that his daughter that was?
    The way I understood it, the one who was imprisoned was the one at the end of Thor 2. The second one was the one addressed as Carina and was destroyed; which would be a shame if it is indeed Carina Walters. (And I seem to remember the first one not being pink anymore later in the movie.) Though, I suppose he could have each new girl painted pink, pigtailed, and named after his daughter.
    Last edited by KurtW95; 08-04-2014 at 09:00 PM.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    The way I understood it, the one who was imprisoned was the one at the end of Thor 2. The second one was the one addressed as Carina and was destroyed; which would be a shame if it is indeed Carina Walters. (And I seem to remember the first one not being pink anymore later in the movie.) Though, I suppose he could have each new girl painted pink, pigtailed, and named after his daughter.
    I'm so confused.

BANNED

The one in thor 2 was the same one in guardians , i was kind of confused by the imprisoned girl , maybe collector has a lot of girls working for him and the one that was imprisoned failed him.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post

The one in thor 2 was the same one in guardians , i was kind of confused by the imprisoned girl , maybe collector has a lot of girls working for him and the one that was imprisoned failed him.

UGH ! she is so pretty and cute i could just eat her !! and she seems sweet and nice.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Pow! View Post
    Also, I'm happy to hear that Marvel/Disney have been helping out Bill Mantlo and his family, and gave Bill a private screening.
    thats pretty cool

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Pow! View Post
    I think a fairly even fight with Drax would have been still pretty badass, with Drax losing only because he's drunk. Ronan gets powered up later in the movie, so there was no reason for him to be so unstoppable before that point.

Also, I think I would have preferred Ronan and Nebula's roles flipped- with Nebula as the main villain and Ronan as the muscle. Nebula didn't have much to do in the film other than look cool.
    That's true, but Ronan has ALWAYS been a beast in the comics, while the version of Drax in the comics that movie Drax is based on has been depowered a lot compared to previous iterations.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    That's true, but Ronan has ALWAYS been a beast in the comics, while the version of Drax in the comics that movie Drax is based on has been depowered a lot compared to previous iterations.
    He seemed more depowered to me in the movie than in any of the comics.

At least to me it seemed like he only had normal levels of human/alien (not sure if Drax's origin is the same as the comics) strength.

I'm wondering when we are ever gonna see the Skrulls appear on film ? and who owns the rights Fox or Marvel?

This may seem mean spirited but i kind of hope the new FF fails so maybe fox will consider letting them go to Marvel so we can have all the great FF villains (and strangely there are a lot IE-Doom and Galactus and Annhilus and Terrax to name a few) in the Marvel cinematic universe.

Astonishing Member

I'm wondering when we are ever gonna see the Skrulls appear on film ? and who owns the rights Fox or Marvel?

This may seem mean spirited but i kind of hope the new FF fails so maybe fox will consider letting them go to Marvel so we can have all the great FF villains (and strangely there are a lot IE-Doom and Galactus and Annhilus and Terrax to name a few) in the Marvel cinematic universe.
    I really wish Marvel would just bite the bullet and renegotiate with Fox, mostly for the FF-affiliated characters.

Admittedly, I do kind of wish Fox would make use of Annihilus, especially if their origin deals with inter-dimensional travel instead of space travel. He would have been the perfect antagonist for a first film, saving Doom for a sequel or third film.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    I really wish Marvel would just bite the bullet and renegotiate with Fox, mostly for the FF-affiliated characters.

Admittedly, I do kind of wish Fox would make use of Annihilus, especially if their origin deals with inter-dimensional travel instead of space travel. He would have been the perfect antagonist for a first film, saving Doom for a sequel or third film.
    I dont think Fox would be willing to renegotiate or they would be willing to do so by know instead of trying for this reboot which unfortunately is getting a lot of bad press and fan's seem to be unwilling to keep an open mind (at least until there is a trailer to wow everyone)i think if this movie fails or flops Fox might consider letting them go like whomever did with Daredevil.

Spectacular Member

I dont think Fox would be willing to renegotiate or they would be willing to do so by know instead of trying for this reboot which unfortunately is getting a lot of bad press and fan's seem to be unwilling to keep an open mind (at least until there is a trailer to wow everyone)i think if this movie fails or flops Fox might consider letting them go like whomever did with Daredevil.
    If the Fantastic Four movie tanks or never gets off the ground, I think Marvel Studios will get them back. Which is HUGE, since Fantastic Four includes Galactus, the Surfer and the Skrulls. Given where the MCU seems to be going, it is all important, but those three are virtually essential long term.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattperiolat View Post
    If the Fantastic Four movie tanks or never gets off the ground, I think Marvel Studios will get them back. Which is HUGE, since Fantastic Four includes Galactus, the Surfer and the Skrulls. Given where the MCU seems to be going, it is all important, but those three are virtually essential long term.
    Kevin Freinge said skrulls are in the same boat as quicksilver and wanda. Marvel can use them

Aren't the Chituari, the Skrulls!? That's how it came across in the Avengers to me at least.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium