Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He did call himself Erik, but it is odd that he said the girl reminded him of another Kate he knew. He clearly meant Kitty Pryde, but why would he get sentimental about her?
    Uncanny X-Men 150 maybe.

http://www.xmenpodcast.com/wp-conten...nel_150_03.png

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    They're gonna run with it until there's another anti-Jewish tragedy to tie him to.
    Or they can do what they did in xmen evolution or the 80 and have a miguffen deage him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Or they can do what they did in xmen evolution or the 80 and have a miguffen deage him.
    They've done that like 4 times. Just call him an Eternal, or say something about his powers keeps him from ageing.

When he was created the Holocaust aspect made him relateable, but now the relation would be "oh my grandfather/great-grandmother was a survivor..." it's a bit....distant.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Great preview! There are some characters that I think Chris Claremont writes better than most. Magneto is definitely one of them. After finally ditching the anti-hero gimmick, I'm totally in favor of Mr. Claremont coming back and returning Magneto to his roots.
    Thing is, I think the anti hero, or at least very sympathetic villain, Magneto is the Magneto that Claremont has written the most. Traditional villain role is not how I think Claremont sees Magneto.

i really missed this man. i miss actually reading a comic with real words than just looking through the pictures. it's suppose to be a joint medium.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Jesus who did these pencils? Me?!?!