Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who can replicate this feat?

From the preview of Justice League 9, Superman creates entire moon at Superspeed.

Who can replicate it with just speed and strength?

....Zod? :P

Seriously though, when did this feat happen?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Anyone who can bench a planet to somewhere beyond that and has at least near light superspeed should be able to do something like that really. Honestly other than the speed part and considering he includes New 52 Supes' power, current Superman has done better stuff than this on several ocassions.

He's using the existing pieces of the moon from how it reads. It was apparently deconstructed?

How is he ... making the pieces stick.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Oh right. Superglue.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Anyone who can bench a planet to somewhere beyond that and has at least near light superspeed should be able to do something like that really. Honestly other than the speed part and considering he includes New 52 Supes' power, current Superman has done better stuff than this on several ocassions.

He's using the existing pieces of the moon from how it reads. It was apparently deconstructed?
    It should be FTL.

Yeah, the moon was destroyed in the first issue of Justice League.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Oh right. Superglue.
    Get. Out.

/10char

I would like to add that a keen mind or enhanced senses should be required. The scope of this project would baffle simple minds due to sheer scale despite the relatively simple concept. But I agree otherwise.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Get. Out.

/10char
    You can't make me.

Also, I've superglued myself to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I would like to add that a keen mind or enhanced senses should be required. The scope of this project would baffle simple minds due to sheer scale despite the relatively simple concept. But I agree otherwise.
    Batman is there. Boom.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Superfan90 View Post
    It should be FTL.

Yeah, the moon was destroyed in the first issue of Justice League.
    Why would it need to be FTL? He's putting big chunks of a thing back together that is itself only so big.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

So, is he putting the pieces together like a puzzle, or just smooshing everything in one place and letting gravity and/or heat vision clump it all together?

Also, my headcanon is that Batman is playing the Katamari Damacy soundtrack in the background.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Superglue.
    Which Batman obviously prepped last month.

Jokes aside, if she wanted to, The Engineer if given enough nanites.

Dr. Manhattan, obviously.

BANNED

it seems that the JL is obsessed with the moon given how many times they have built one or dragged it around. it almost like they regard it as their personal golf ball or something.

Why would it need to be FTL? He's putting big chunks of a thing back together that is itself only so big.
    Because it's done so fast that the pieces couldn't drift apart and he compressed them together within a few sentences from Batman.

The moon was completely destroyed, not just turned into big rocks.