Page 1 of 52 123451151 ... LastLast

Default Traitor Game: Marvelous Wild West!

As you travel through the expansive desert, countless number of steps taken, some by foot, some by steed, you stop as you take in the sight in front of you. A giant, wooden fence with a sign on two arches that says "Welcome to Marvel Town! In blue and gold letters. The town is lively, people busily shuffling and moving, some even hopping to certain places.

As you approach the town, a rail thin, brown haired young man in a red shirt, blue jeans and red boots hops over the fence to greet you. The way he leaps over the fence is with a surprising amount of grace and strength, deftly landing on his feet. He quickly rises to his full height, waving you over to the town. Once you walk into the town, he scurries to the front of the group gathered and whistles loudly.

"Woo boy, spin a web any size and you can catch all the flies, huh? Well, I figure all of you are gathered here today for the Traitor Game, right? Well in that case, I should tell you that I am only one of your hosts......and that I'm a replacement for Sheriff Rogers in all this but you'll get to meet my cohort real soon! He has a real magnetic personality, guy is real repulse-WOAH!"

Deputy Parker would quickly jump out of the way of a metal pole that seemed to have been vaulted from the sky. As his feet touched the ground, he'd glance back at a man who seemed to glide towards the group, hands clasped in front of him as Parker shook his head

Parker, you should respect your elders boy, especially when you're so out of your depth as you are right now" Baron Magnus would say, glancing at the assembled group, then Parker with a condescending nod before bowing at the group

I am Baron Magnus, and the Desperadoes, or Traitors, are in my employ. If they win this game, this whole town is mine

And when you lose to the Pinkerton, or Agents, I'll make sure to have you sent to that Distant County over yonder on the Kymellipony Express, one-way! Deputy Parker would reply, then turn to the group to speak once again

Well, now that we've introduced ourselves to y'all, how about y'all get to know each other? Well as best you can, before the game really gets going Parker would say, looking a bit squeamish-but trying to fight it-as he spread his arms out wide, to display the wonders of the town to the group

Feel free to explore but be careful! There's a gang of Mealworms around here and that Calamity Jane gal lurking, but the Masked Spider will ge-AUNT MAY?" Parker would stammer, his eyes bugging out in shock at the elderly woman in the group, causing Magnus to scoff

Hah! This is rich! Parker 'Luck' at work, boy? He'd ask, chuckling

OOC: Alright, Game is A-Go! You can post your introductions and such now. First update will be on Monday!

CAST LIST

Rei as Emmeline Frost-Summers!

Pharozonk as Mordru the Merciless!

Wedge Antilles as Doctor Emmett Brown!

Akibahara as Dr. King Schultz!

Unusual Philosopher as Jedediah Smith!

Reaper Jack as Dutch!

The Courier as The Maxx

The Purple Skull as Peter Quill: The Shooting Star-Lord and his faithful si..steed? GROOT!

Atarf! (I like your username) as Quint!

Flowerman as Montana/The Shocker!

Indigo Al as Dr. Donald Blake, President and Founder of the Church of Thor Odinson of Latter-Day Aesir accompanied by his wives, Dr. Jane Foster Blake and Barbara Norris Blake!

Joe Acro as Reed Gunther!

Yun Lao as The Man Called Trinity!

Cthulhudrew as US Marshal Chris Adams, from the Magnificent Seven!

Anodyne as May Parker, proprietress of Parker's Saloon!

Wolvie616 as Clay, Desperado of Driftveil

Josh as Gyro Zeppeli from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure part 7: Steel Ball Run

Nschornhorst as Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt!

Rozen as Marshal Bravestarr!!!

Jeremy as Tier Harribel from Bleach!

Superheroic as The Saint of Killers!

Deadpooligan as THE CAPTAIN!

Thuro Pendragon as Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly

Chris Lang as Danielle Moonstar

Masterbasset as Listens-To-Wind
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Prologue by Emmeline Frost-Summers

Emmeline walked in and looked around.

She glanced around quickly. Some faces familiar to her, most were strangers. She could not help but note the presence of... Lord Magnus?

Days ago, she would have been able to impose her will on all these beings. Find out who they all were, make them do whatever pleased her, anything... She once held the power of a Goddess...

But she gave it up. That bastard Ito, not worth her time or attention, she recalled. And the life of a goddess lacked emotion, lacked fun, and was a boring existence.

She renounced her status. The gods promptly turned her to her former form... but her telepathy powers were broken in the process.

And, her mutant power wasn't the only thing about Emmeline that was broken.

With her humanity returned, her emotions did so as well, and with it the suffering of a broken heart.

Just weeks ago, Scott Summers, Emmeline's husband, died while they were held as prisoners by The Savior. All she had to remind her of him was his optic visor. She could not help but break down when she thought of him.

"Oh Scott, how I miss you. I swear to carry on, with your visor and your name" she whispered to herself, keeping tears from falling. She had no opportunity to grieve her husband's death, then turned into an emotionless goddess. Now this, again.

Emmeline took a deep breath, and buried her emotion below the surface.

"I am Emmeline Frost-Summers, of X-Society,"
    she exclaimed loudly.
    Last edited by Mari; 07-25-2014 at 02:46 PM.

The Saint of Killers Superheroic's Avatar

Prologue: The End

The Multiverse was no more. The Saint of Killers sat atop the Throne of Heaven and watched as the world blinked out of existence.

"'Bout Damn time," he growled as the world went white...

She was leader now that Aizen had been deposed. Hueco Mundo was all hers yet Tier Harribel wasn't quite sure what to do with it. Unlike most of her former compatriots in Espada she had a sense of honor and a will to guard those close to her from the perils that could emerge. For the time being however...

She had suddenly gotten an urge to walk.

"I'm heading out." Harribel would walk past her three Fracción; Milla Rose, Sung-Sun and Appaci.

"Out? Out where?" Appaci asked confused.

"Out, you're in charge." Was the only thing Harribel replied before she exited through the gates of the capital Las Noche into the vast wasteland that was Hueco Mundo.

After she left Appaci got a cocky grin on her face. "You hear that? I'm in charge now!" She exclaimed.

The taller of the three Mila Rose would cock an eyebrow. "I am pretty sure she meant all three of us."

"Fat chance! She said and I quote you're in charge. I asked her she replied back to me so she meant me!"

"Please." Sung-Sun waved her off. "If you were in charge she wouldn't have a city left to rule over."

"What did you say?! Say it again you scrawny old hag. I dare you."

As the bickering continued between the three Harribel was already long gone walking through Hueco Mundo.

The concept of time was lost to her as she traversed through the white sands in the dark.

After awhile the skies started to lighten and the sand started to shift and not long after that she'd find herself near a city.

'Welcome to Marvel Town!'

The sign over the arches read. Unfamiliar landscape, but she was certain that she was in the human world. How had she been able to traverse between the Hollow world into the world of humans though? And what compelled her to come here? Realizing she had more questions than answers she'd step in. Humans walking around in what she could only assume archaic clothing. Then Harribel would see a stranger approaching. She wasn't sure if he was friend or foe but she didn't reach for her blade. Yet. Behind her she failed to notice a new group forming off other strange people.

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    "Woo boy, spin a web any size and you can catch all the flies, huh? Well, I figure all of you are gathered here today for the Traitor Game, right? Well in that case, I should tell you that I am only one of your hosts......and that I'm a replacement for Sheriff Rogers in all this but you'll get to meet my cohort real soon! He has a real magnetic personality, guy is real repulse-WOAH!"

Hah! This is rich! Parker 'Luck' at work, boy? [I] He'd ask, chuckling
    She listened to the information given but waited for some else to speak up first.

Prologue: Mordru the Merciless

Mordru looked around the group of pitiful mortals he was surrounded with. They were a sad lot and probably would not be of any use to him. He sat down and focused his mystical energies and began recharging his powers. Could he still get his revenge on Kal-El and the Legion of Superheroes? It would be difficult in his current situation. This "Deputy Parker" would prove to be useless to his plans so that was out of the question. His throat was parched as he coughed out the dust that had filled his lungs. Despite the dearth of mystical energy in his body, he materialized a golden goblet of wine and took a long drink to sooth his parched throat.

Last edited by Pharozonk; 07-25-2014 at 09:41 AM.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

A... different... figure stepped gingerly from the stagecoach.

"Marvel City? Hm. Not like the people in Dawson, that's for sure."

The figure stood wistfully for a moment, remembering why she'd come to such a far away place.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughs
    It's for the best. Need to clear my head. Decide what to do after... ... ...what to do next.

The Star of the North, "Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt watched as the sheriff and the baron made their entrances. She was amazed by the strange assortment of gatherers-- their appearance, their accents, their... powers?

"Talk about culture shock! Who knew the States were so different from the Yukon?" Goldie fanned herself as she placed her clutch purse in secret pocket in the folds of her dress.

As she glanced around, she noticed the old man conjure the golden goblet and her eyes glistened. Old habits die hard sometimes...

"Howdy, stranger. Couldn't help but notice-- did you just make GOLD appear out of thin air?"

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Parker View Post
    Feel free to explore but be careful! There's a gang of Mealworms around here and that Calamity Jane gal lurking, but the Masked Spider will ge-AUNT MAY?" Parker would stammer, his eyes bugging out in shock at the elderly woman in the group, causing Magnus to scoff
    "Mornin', Peter," said May Parker, "and howdy, all you folks. If anybody here's hungry or thirsty, Parker's Saloon will be openin' in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Just leave your weapons outside. And wipe your feet! I'll not have dust and horse dung tracked all over my floor."
    Last edited by Anodyne; 07-25-2014 at 08:37 PM.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

The Saint of Killers Superheroic's Avatar

Prologue: Saint of Killers

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" the Angel of Death screamed. "Can you even begin to conceive of what this means? You can't do that! You can't just kill the Devil!"

The Saint of Killers eyed the Angel and slowly drew the hammer back on one of his Devil forged Walker Colt revolvers.

The Angel dropped to his knees in supplication. "Please forgive me, O Saint of Killers. I should have held my tongue. I know you can do anything you want."

For an agonizing second the Saint held the gun on the Angel, then turned and walked out of Hell...

...straight into white...

Reed Gunther rides through the West on his trusty steed, a bear named Sterling, who also happens to be his best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    As you travel through the expansive desert, countless number of steps taken, some by foot, some by steed, you stop as you take in the sight in front of you. A giant, wooden fence with a sign on two arches that says "Welcome to Marvel Town! In blue and gold letters. The town is lively, people busily shuffling and moving, some even hopping to certain places.
    "Marvel Town! Told ya we'd find a place soon, Sterling!"

Soon they become part of a group. Looks like lots of folks are entering Marvel Town today. The town's current deputy--one Deputy Peter Parker--and the mysterious Baron Magnus explain the situation. Reed Gunther listens as best he can, but it's Reed Gunther, you have to consider. His don't pay the best of attention. In fact, almost as soon as those two are done talking, Reed gets distracted.

Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post
    "Howdy, stranger. Couldn't help but notice-- did you just make GOLD appear out of thin air?"
    "Is that... a talking duck?"

Emmeline Frost-Summers looked around at her surroundings. Lots of small wood buildings, a dusty road, a Saloon...

She was a west-coast person herself, but this was different from the New Albion she knew. Then it dawned upon her that this was the Old west.

Through the multiverses she'd been to, this was different from any she'd seen. And looking at some of the people she was familiar with... Magnus, Parker, they were... different as well.

One person who looked more familiar than others was Danielle Moonstar. Fellow mutant and associate from her older X-Society days. She felt relief at seeing a friendly familiar face, and recalled how they last met. Howlett, Hank, and Scott was... she stopped her thoughts.

"Dani!", Emmeline called out, raising her hand to get her attention. "It's Emmeline. Care to have a drink?"

Quote Originally Posted by May Parker View Post
    "Mornin', Peter," said May Parker. "If anybody here's hungry or thirsty, Parker's Saloon will be openin' in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Just leave your weapons outside. And wipe your feet! I'll not have dust and horse dung tracked all over my floor."
    Emmeline walked into Parker's Saloon. "Greetings Ma'am," Emmeline started, "I'd like a shot of your best whiskey."

For the third time the Harlot tricked him. At least this time she had the decency to leave him clothed and armed, although decency doesn't really apply when stranding someone on a pre-space travel planet.
    爆炸大象腹泻 he yelled after the departing transport.
    That's when he noticed the people staring in puzzlement at the departing ship.
    "What? You boys never seen a spaceship?"
    After a moments pause he asked "Can some fine personage point me to the nearest liquor establishment?

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    "Mornin', Peter," said May Parker, "and howdy to the rest of you. If anybody here's hungry or thirsty, Parker's Saloon will be openin' in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Just leave your weapons outside. And wipe your feet! I'll not have dust and horse dung tracked all over my floor."
    "Where the Gorram am I supposed to put my gun?" Finding a place he walked inside muttering to himself as he walked inside. "-weeks, its gonna take them weeks to find me."
    Last edited by Thuro Pendragon; 07-25-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Prologue: A True man's world.

Gyro Zeppile, contest in President Funny Valentine's Steel Ball Run, and native to Naples, would wake in tent. He had the weirdest dream the night. A dream in which he died in.

He did remember where he was at, or how he got there. He didn't his friend and fellow racer Johnny Joestar was at. Packing his thing and mounting his horse Valkyrie.

As he traveled he say a sign for a town called Marvel, hoping he might find a clue where he was at, he went towards that town.

As he rode Valkyrie into the town, he would mutter to his horse.

"Marvel Town, eh? I don't see anything here that's marvelous to me.

As he reached the Saloon, he'd tied Valkyrie to a post before walking in.

"He walk toward bar tipping his hat to Emmeline he sat a few seats down. Maybe there was something marvelous here after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli;
    As he reached the Saloon, he'd tied Valkyrie to a post before walking in.

"He walk toward bar tipping his hat to Emmeline he sat a few seats down. Maybe there was something marvelous here after all.

Emmeline noticed the stranger.

Socializing was not something Emmeline enjoyed all the time.

Then, she thought to herself, "I did leave the immortal world, I may as well get started with being human again."

"Or, being a mutant".

She looked towards the stranger. "I'm Emmeline, of X-Society," she introduced. "Who might you be?"

She took another shot of whiskey as she awaited a reply. She realized she had missed the pleasure of a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    "Mornin', Peter," said May Parker, "and howdy to the rest of you. If anybody here's hungry or thirsty, Parker's Saloon will be openin' in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Just leave your weapons outside. And wipe your feet! I'll not have dust and horse dung tracked all over my floor."
    Mordru levitated towards the frail old woman behind the counter. "Does this pitiful establishment offer the crimson wine of Titan? Answer quickly woman for my patience is limited." he questioned as his voice rang throughout the room.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

The old man having ignored Goldie, proceeded to float to the saloon. Goldie quickly changed her focus.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughts
    Hmm... seems like most of these visitors are milling around the saloon. Maybe later. Too much like home... a bit less rowdy, but still...
    Goldie strolled down the streets, looking at what all the town seemed to hold.