Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Baron Magnus would frown at Mordru. Please, Mordru was it? Enough theatrics, despite however May Parker's nephew may feel, this is not the place to fight. Take it outside or else He'd say, malice lingering on his tongue with the last word. He glanced around, smiling as he saw a plate of wheatcakes

Peter would lean down to kiss Goldie's... hand? Then he smiled at her"Yea I reckoned you were from the Yukon or something, met a real hairy fella and his friend from there, last I heard they were with The Donner Party and the less said about that, the better!"

He then turned to face Peter Quill, hands on his web gun. "Peter Quill and Groot, even more unsavory characters, it'd be just my luck if 'Raging Rocket' Raccoon popped up, of all anthrowhutzits..... uh no offense ma'am" he'd tell Goldie as the Saloon doors swung open, or more aptly blown wide open. In the doorway stood 'Raging Rocket' Raccoon.

"Howdy fellas, having a party and didn't invite me?"

Hope he doesn't stay too long" Deputy Parker and Baron Magnus would both say, then look at each other. They both quickly looked away in disgust as Raccoon strolled in and threw down a wad of cash on the table
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Goldie was a little taken aback by the appearance of Groot, but she shrugged. "That's America for you... people come in from *all* over..."
    "I AM GROOT."

"Groot feels the same way. He's also asking what's your name, ma'am."

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Reynolds View Post
    Malcolm walks over and sits opposite the man called Quill. "Mighty fine Jacket you've got there, you fight in the war?"
    "'Fraid not, pal. Maybe mistaking me for someone else. Peter Quill. And you are?"
    GLORIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post

"I hope he wasn't in the war."

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post
    "I AM GROOT."
    "'Fraid not, pal. Maybe mistaking me for someone else. Peter Quill. And you are?"
    "Nobody important. Just a weary traveler making his way across the universe. Name's Malcolm Reynolds."
    Last edited by Thuro Pendragon; 07-25-2014 at 10:07 PM.

Peter would lean down to kiss Goldie's... hand? Then he smiled at her"Yea I reckoned you were from the Yukon or something, met a real hairy fella and his friend from there, last I heard they were with The Donner Party and the less said about that, the better!"

He then turned to face Peter Quill, hands on his web gun. "Peter Quill and Groot, even more unsavory characters, it'd be just my luck if 'Raging Rocket' Raccoon popped up, of all anthrowhutzits..... uh no offense ma'am" he'd tell Goldie as the Saloon doors swung open, or more aptly blown wide open. In the doorway stood 'Raging Rocket' Raccoon.

Goldie smiled demurely at the sheriff. "Sure your name isn't Sheriff Charming?"

Quote Originally Posted by thoughts
    Why would I take offense? Must be some American term, I guess.
    "Wouldn't dream of taking offense, Sheriff."

Quote Originally Posted by thoughts
    Huh. The new guy kinda reminds me of that Beagle gang I've heard about. Mask and all...
    "I AM GROOT."

"Groot feels the same way. He's also asking what's your name, ma'am."
    "Goldie O'Gilt, Stranger. Star of the North and featured performer of the Blackjack Saloon up in Dawson."

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    "Goldie O'Gilt, Stranger. Star of the North and featured performer of the Blackjack Saloon up in Dawson."
    "Pleasure to meet you, ma'am. Name's Peter Quill. The Shooting Star-Lord. Legendary outlaw, but gentleman first and foremost."

Quill takes Goldie's hand and gives it a kiss.

*Cough* "Sorry. Got some feathers in my mouth. As my pal already mentioned a few times, his name is Groot."

"I AM GROOT!

"He started out as a tree in my ma's old farm. Next thing you know, he grew limbs and started talking.

The West can be a real weird place sometimes."

"I AM GROOT!"

"That was meant as a term of endearment, buddy."

Quote Originally Posted by The Raging Rocket Raccoon View Post
    "Well we already have a talking duck and my pal's a talking tree. So why not a talking beaver?"
    GLORIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Reynolds View Post
    "Nobody important. Just a weary traveler making his way across the universe. Name's Malcolm Reynolds."
    "Weary traveler, eh? Looks like we were cut from the same cloth, partner. I've had my fair share of travels into the unknown. What brings you to these outskirts?"
    GLORIOUS!

"Weary traveler, eh? Looks like we were cut from the same cloth, partner. I've had my fair share of travels into the unknown. What brings you to these outskirts?"
    A witch of a woman who dumped me on this rock. My crew doesn't know where I am and she left me with no coin. Say, you wouldn't be looking for some hired help would you? I won't shoot a man in the back but I'll shoot him in the face if a gun's in his gripper.

"Pleasure to meet you, ma'am. Name's Peter Quill. The Shooting Star-Lord. Legendary outlaw, but gentleman first and foremost."

Quill takes Goldie's hand and gives it a kiss.

*Cough* "Sorry. Got some feathers in my mouth. As my pal already mentioned a few times, his name is Groot."

"I AM GROOT!

"He started out as a tree in my ma's old farm. Next thing you know, he grew limbs and started talking.

The West can be a real weird place sometimes."

"I AM GROOT!"

"That was meant as a term of endearment, buddy."

"Well we already have a talking duck and my pal's a talking tree. So why not a talking beaver?"

"I've seen my share of strange goings-on myself, but I have to say, this place is nothing like where I'm from."

"Shucks ma'am, just being friendly is all, least I could do considering the circumstances and all. I ain't the Sheriff though, Sheriff Rogers is, I'm just the deputy ma'am"" he'd tell Goldie

A whirring would be heard as Rocket aimed his gun up at Peter Quill and Groot. It's Raccoon, I ain't no beaver, and tell that to your giant sized Man-Thing partner there! Last guy to call me that got torched!" he'd say, one hand holding the gun, the other holding a plate of wheatcakes
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Old man View Post
    Mordru turned to the uncouth fellow named Gyro. "You dare challenge my words mortal?!" Lightning crackled in his eyes and the ground shook. Bottles fell the cabinet and shattered at his feet.
    Harribel would look at the showing of power with a slight hint of annoyance in her eyes. "Typical of one such as you, showing of your power to feel superior." She knew his kind well and Harribel had never been a follower of said ideal.

"Shucks ma'am, just being friendly is all, least I could do considering the circumstances and all. I ain't the Sheriff though, Sheriff Rogers is, I'm just the deputy ma'am"" he'd tell Goldie

A whirring would be heard as Rocket aimed his gun up at Peter Quill and Groot. It's Raccoon, I ain't no beaver, and tell that to your giant sized Man-Thing partner there! Last guy to call me that got torched!" he'd say, one hand holding the gun, the other holding a plate of wheatcakes
    Mal reaches down, brushes the edge of his trenchcoat away and rests his hand on the cool metal of his revolver.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppile View Post
    "The X Society, huh? That's not like the triple x society, right? Nyo ho ho ho! "

Gryo would then extend his hand to the lovey woman Emmelina, giving her a smile.

"Gyro Zeppile at your serves."

Emmeline was slightly startled by Gyro's humor and smile, simultaneously it was enough to nearly make her spit her drink out.

"Oh dear!" Emmeline exclaimed, "You are quite the individual, humor.... Teeth, and all."

Emmeline raised her glass towards Gyro. "To an old west adventure!" she toasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppile
    Gyro would then whisper in Emmaline's ear.

"Hey. Who let the goose loose?"
    Emmeline could only laugh. If half the people here were this fun, she thought to herself, it was going to be a very interesting time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Quill View Post

"Barkeep, a shot of your strongest...actually, you know what? A bottle of sarsaparilla for me. How about you, Groot?"

"I AM GROOT!"

"...A glass of water for my pal."
    ]
    Emmeline was fascinated by the appearance of the two.

She approached them while they were drinking...

"Greetings, I am Emmeline Frost-Summers" she introduced. "do you two always drink like that at saloons?", hinting towards the sasparilla and water.

She smiled a wry little smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmaline View Post
    Emmeline was slightly startled by Gyro's humor and smile, simultaneously it was enough to nearly make her spit her drink out.

"Oh dear!" Emmeline exclaimed, "You are quite the individual, humor.... Teeth, and all."

Gyro 's ego grew slightly after though comments.

"What can a say? I'm a pretty wonderful guy. I might be bias though."

Quote Originally Posted by Emmaline View Post
    Emmeline raised her glass towards Gyro. "To an old west adventure!" she toasted.[/SIZE]

Emmeline could only laugh. If half the people here were this fun, she thought to herself, it was going to be a very interesting time here.

"I''ll drink to that! As soon as I get my drink that is!"

Gryo leans back slightly, hearing Goldie announcing her name, he turned back to Emmaline.

"Seems like she's a golden goose, eh? Nyo ho ho ho!"

Reed continues to see strange critters within this strange town.

"Barkeep, a shot of your strongest...actually, you know what? A bottle of sarsaparilla for me. How about you, Groot?"

"I AM GROOT!"

"...A glass of water for my pal."
    "A walking, talking log!" Reed shouts, pointing Groot out to Sterling as if the bear can't see him. "I wonder if it's one of them totem pole things come to life."

Hope he doesn't stay too long" Deputy Parker and Baron Magnus would both say, then look at each other. They both quickly looked away in disgust as Raccoon strolled in and threw down a wad of cash on the table
    He shouts once more. "And now a talking raccoon!"

Now, an idea crosses Reed's mind. He looks down at Sterling, grabs his cheeks, and stares him square in the eyes. "You haven't been holding out on me, have you?"

Sterling would've responded with a snort, but their short conversation was cut even shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    Mordru turned to the uncouth fellow named Gyro. "You dare challenge my words mortal?!" Lightning crackled in his eyes and the ground shook. Bottles fell the cabinet and shattered at his feet.
    "Earthquake! Quick, Sterling! Under the table!"

On account of the earthquake not being the normal natural type, what being caused be a wizard and all, it doesn't last long.

When it's gone, Reed slowly crawls out from under that table. "Whew. Is it over? That was a close one." He looks back at his friend. "After a quake like that, I need something from the bar. You want anything, buddy?"

Sterling just shrugs. So, the two split up, Reed going to the bar and Sterling wanderin' around the bar.