Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Man View Post
    No need for trouble son. Less I'm the one causin it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodent View Post
    "Rocket, this woman isn't Ghost Rider, so no need to shoot her, and we can be civil in my Aunt's saloon, right Ms?" Deputy Parker would ask, smiling at her
    "You do not have to worry about me." She replied eyeing all three. "I do not raise my sword needlessly."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    "You do not have to worry about me." She replied eyeing all three. "I do not raise my sword needlessly."
    "Well that's good and all ma'am, but just who ARE you?"
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    "Well that's good and all ma'am, but just who ARE you?"
    A reasonable question. Her outfit and overall look had already garnered a few looks from the towns people. "Tier Harribel. Ruler of Hueco Mundo and the Hollows residing there. It's a world between worlds, not part of the human world." She added, feeling that the name alone perhaps wasn't enough to explain it.

A reasonable question. Her outfit and overall look had already garnered a few looks from the towns people. "Tier Harribel. Ruler of Hueco Mundo and the Hollows residing there. It's a world between worlds, not part of the human world." She added, feeling that the name alone perhaps wasn't enough to explain it.
    This woman piqued Mordru's interest. "Your soul...it feels empty and cold. You've been dead for a long time haven't you?" he questioned.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Quote Originally Posted by Old man View Post
    This woman piqued Mordru's interest. "Your soul...it feels empty and cold. You've been dead for a long time haven't you?" he questioned.
    "..." She didn't have a reply to the man, which would indicate the answer. "Yes."

Spectacular Member

I was confused. How could this woman have such a physique yet be dead at the same time? Then again a lot of things I ran into didn't make a whole lot of sense. Maybe this was just another one to add to the ever growing list. Or maybe I've gotten hit too hard and what's up with that guy? He can feel souls? Things just kept getting weirder and weirder and I didn't like it. Not one bit. I did feel compelled to ask a question however to sate the growing curiosity that filled my head.

"What is a Hollow?"
    Last edited by TheCourier; 07-27-2014 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus & Sheriff Parker View Post
    [I] "Woo boy, spin a web any size and you can catch all the flies, huh? Well, I figure all of you are gathered here today for the Traitor Game, right? Well in that case, I should tell you that I am only one of your hosts......and that I'm a replacement for Sheriff Rogers in all this but you'll get to meet my cohort real soon! He has a real magnetic personality, guy is real repulse-WOAH!"

Deputy Parker would quickly jump out of the way of a metal pole that seemed to have been vaulted from the sky. As his feet touched the ground, he'd glance back at a man who seemed to glide towards the group, hands clasped in front of him as Parker shook his head

Parker, you should respect your elders boy, especially when you're so out of your depth as you are right now" Baron Magnus would say, glancing at the assembled group, then Parker with a condescending nod before bowing at the group

I am Baron Magnus, and the Desperadoes, or Traitors, are in my employ. If they win this game, this whole town is mine

And when you lose to the Pinkerton, or Agents, I'll make sure to have you sent to that Distant County over yonder on the Kymellipony Express, one-way! Deputy Parker would reply, then turn to the group to speak once again

Well, now that we've introduced ourselves to y'all, how about y'all get to know each other? Well as best you can, before the game really gets going Parker would say, looking a bit squeamish-but trying to fight it-as he spread his arms out wide, to display the wonders of the town to the group

Feel free to explore but be careful! There's a gang of Mealworms around here and that Calamity Jane gal lurking, but the Masked Spider will ge-AUNT MAY?" Parker would stammer, his eyes bugging out in shock at the elderly woman in the group, causing Magnus to scoff

Hah! This is rich! Parker 'Luck' at work, boy? He'd ask, chuckling

"Sheriff - Baron - I knew I would find you. My wives and I prayed, we prayed hard after the massacre in Illinois. Heavenly All-Father gave us a sign, that we had to go to Marvel Town and be in this Traitor Game before reaching our promised land. Thank you. I'm Donald Blake, and these are my wives, Jane and Barbara. Again, thank you. I hope we can find a little respite here from persecution. We'll head over to where we can slake our thirst."

The trio then heard May Parker...

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt May
    "Mornin', Peter," said May Parker, "and howdy, all you folks. If anybody here's hungry or thirsty, Parker's Saloon will be openin' in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Just leave your weapons outside. And wipe your feet! I'll not have dust and horse dung tracked all over my floor."
    "We are very thirsty indeed, Mrs. Parker. Thank you."

Jane foster frowned. "A saloon? Is that ... proper, husband?"

"Jane, so long as we live according to the Gospel of Balder and Thor, it doesn't matter if we step inside of a saloon. We won't pollute ourselves with earthly drink. We DO need food and water to sustain ourselves."

"Donald," Barbara Norris Blake interrupted. She put a hand to her forehead, feeling slightly dizzy. "The death-glow is ever present here, too. I'm ... afraid."

Dr. Blake took Barbara's face in his hands. "I know how hard this has been for you, Barbara. Heavenly All-Father has graced you as a Shield-Maiden, and that's not an easy burden to bear. This Traitor Game is more than it seems, though. And you know that the promised Kingdom of Asgard is ours no matter what. Please show me the strength I saw in you in Illinois."

The blonde sister-wife looked up at him, and smiled. She and Donald kissed, while Jane embraced them both. Then they stepped inside Parker's saloon.
    Last edited by Indigo Al; 07-27-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weird human View Post
    "What is a Hollow?"
    They didn't know about her or her kind, perhaps it was best to tell them. "A Hollow is a human soul who lose their hearts to despair or regret, or they remain in the Human World for too long after their death.They have supernatural powers with which they devour the souls of both living and deceased humans." She'd turn and looked coldly at Maxx. "Satisfied?"

Spectacular Member

I was taken aback at that response. I hated to imagine how many Hollows there would be if they ventured to my world. Or hell, maybe there were Hollows and since I haven't died yet I haven't come into contact with one. Well besides right now. But hopefully she wouldn't go around doing any devouring. No. She wouldn't, I could tell she wouldn't raise her hand unless necessary and as such neither would I. Shame even souls aren't safe from terrible fates but the world is just like one big toliet and so more filth just keeps getting poured in every day..

"It's a good enough answer for a guy like me. Thanks."

Emmeline glanced at Lord Magnus.

If there was a person her she was most uncomfortable with, it was Lord Magnus. In his battles with X-Society as their rival, he nearly killed several of them at times. But her X-Society would come out victorious every time in the past, defeating Magnus.

As her brief travels showed her though... enemies can be friends in other realities. And vice versa.

"I may as well get this over with", Emmeline said softly to herself. "Do to behave yourself, Emmeline".

She approached Baron Magnus, showing neither smile or frown, but a blank expression. "Emmeline Frost-Summers", she said to him, waiting for what reply would come next.

Mordru turned towards Emmeline. "You seem to be familiar with many of the other strangers here. Perhaps you could enlighten me as to where I have found myself."
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Reynolds View Post

Mal walks up to the bar and turns towards the old woman "Any chance I could set up a tab account? I'm running a bit low on funds right now. Speaking of which you know anyone who's looking to hire a man?"
    "Ever tended bar?" asked May. "I'd be willin' to trade a meal and a drink for an extra pair of hands today--especially since Mary Jane hasn't seen fit to show up for work today." Just because she and my nephew are courtin', that don't mean I'm gonna cut her any slack if she don't turn up when she's supposed to."
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppile View Post
    Gyro would frown anteriorly, muttering words under his breath.

"Maybe you should have taken note that the only reason I talked that way was because that man was trashing your place."
    "Point taken, young man," replied Aunt May, whose hearing was just fine despite her age. "But in my experience, usin' bad language is more likely to get a man's dander up than improve his behavior."
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

As the Latter-Day Aesir family stepped inside, they looked around in wonder at all of the strange and incredible beings.

"Don? Are these Vanir? Jotuns? Alfars?" - she gaped in charmed delight at the vivacious duck woman, the strange purple beast, the handsome westerners. The Eddas all had accounts of talking animals and other marvelous beasts of the Nine Worlds.

"I just don't know, Jane. But it's not our place to make those assumptions." he answered, equally astounded. 'Is that an avatar of Yggdrasil?' he pondered to himself, looking at the creature Groot. "And Rattatosk? No, no, that's a raccoon, not a squirrel,' considering Rocket Raccoon. The woman Emmeline Frost caught his attention too. Beautiful, regal, confident ... almost like an Aesir. Although her dress was egregiously immodest.

Meanwhile, Barbara Norris Blake could only stare at one other personage, one that she had met, in different forms, in different ways. But there was no mistaking him.

"Long way from Illinois, reaper."
    she said with a voice of cold steel.

Last edited by Indigo Al; 07-27-2014 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woman View Post
    Harribel would feel the strange man looking at her. "What do you want?" She replied brusquely to him.

Gyro would just shrug. Not giving an answer.

That remark got Harribel to glare at Rocket.

"Perhaps if you need to tie up your women, there's a clear signal they don't want to be near you."

"That or you have a fetish."

Quote Originally Posted by Weird woman View Post

Gyro would then turn back to the woman.

"So you're a queen ghost? Huh."

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Queen View Post
    They didn't know about her or her kind, perhaps it was best to tell them. "A Hollow is a human soul who lose their hearts to despair or regret, or they remain in the Human World for too long after their death.They have supernatural powers with which they devour the souls of both living and deceased humans." She'd turn and looked coldly at Maxx. "Satisfied?"
    Gyro would then raise is hand.

"So you're an angry heartless queen ghost is what you're saying? Right?'

Quote Originally Posted by Cultist? View Post
    The blonde sister-wife looked up at him, and smiled. She and Donald kissed, while Jane embraced them both. Then they stepped inside Parker's saloon.
    Outside the saloon, Gyro's horse Valkyrie was causing up a storm of noise, for some odd reason.

Gyro would then look at the other people at the bar, as the three people embraced.

"Well and here I thought three was a crowed. I don't if should envy this man, or pity him."

Spectacular Member

Huh? I glanced over to the one who had been referred to as Jane and gave her a strange look. I was a lot of things, homeless, big, a hero and more importantly I was the protector of the Leopard Queen, ruler of the Outback! But I was here and yet this woman confused me with possibly some other creatures. So I decided to ask as I made my way over. "I am none of those things. I am the Maxx!" I exclaimed before glancing over to the one known as Gyro. He was an odd character and I didn't know what to make of him just yet but I'd keep an eye on him just in case he proved to be trouble. Part of me also wonders why he had green hair but I guess I'm not one to critique appearances.
    Last edited by TheCourier; 07-27-2014 at 03:03 PM.