Mine would be:
    Storm - leader
    Wolverine
    Betsy
    Northstar
    Armor
    Thunderbird
    Nightcrawler

A very diverse cast in all aspects. And none of them are similar to any Avenger.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Mine would be:
    Storm - leader
    Wolverine
    Betsy
    Northstar
    Armor
    Thunderbird
    Nightcrawler

A very diverse cast in all aspects. And none of them are similar to any Avenger.
    I like this cast though I would swap out Armor and put in Trinary and I like Warpath more than Thunderbird. But other than that it looks good. Heck I would hint toward the 05 and have them debut in a X factor movie with Rictor, Wiz Kid, Chance, and maybe Cipher as their wards t add some diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    I like this cast though I would swap out Armor and put in Trinary and I like Warpath more than Thunderbird. But other than that it looks good. Heck I would hint toward the 05 and have them debut in a X factor movie with Rictor, Wiz Kid, Chance, and maybe Cipher as their wards t add some diversity.
    Who is Chance?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Who is Chance?
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Chanc...ls)_(Earth-616)

Korean-American mutant trans man runaway with powers like Fabian Cortez.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I'm sick of the big 4 after those two FOX attempts.
    Gimme Nightcrawler, Jubilee, Sunspot, Siryn and David Haller as a normal telepath.
    "Cable was right!"

Who are the big 4?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Scott, Jean, Ororo and Logan.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Scott, Jean, Ororo and Logan.
    My big four to skip in the MCU are Xavier, Magneto, Jean and Logan.

My feeling is that X-Men might slowly leak into the MCU via the shows or the announced movies, so the X-Men team will be ones who can be fitted into/have connections to the existing properties.
    So...
    Storm (because of Black Panther)
    Rogue (because of Captain Marvel)
    Iceman & Firestar (because of Spider-Man)
    Colossus (Winter Soldier, Deadpool)
    Magik (Colossus, New Mutants, Dr. Strange, maybe even Asgard/Loki)

and hype a villain to come:
    Magneto (Wandavision)

Not all that diverse, true, but for the X-men team film that groups can lead the audience & an MCU character (Fury?) to Krakoa / school, and a new diverse team can be assembled from scratch there with one from those listed above who's the veteran leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    My feeling is that X-Men might slowly leak into the MCU via the shows or the announced movies, so the X-Men team will be ones who can be fitted into/have connections to the existing properties.
    So...

Magneto (Wandavision)

Not all that diverse, true, but for the X-men team film that groups can lead the audience & an MCU character (Fury?) to Krakoa / school, and a new diverse team can be assembled from scratch there with one from those listed above who's the veteran leader.
    I agree that the X-Men characters should probably slowly bleed into the established MCU, as opposed to trying to introduce the entire cast and concept in one movie from nowhere(but we'll see, if the MCU can pull off the Eternals from zero, it might be possible). If I had my way, though, I would replicate the Avengers formula, and do three mutant solo films before bringing them all together for the first "X-Men" film. I would start with Wolverine, because he's the easiest to blend with the established MCU(Nick Fury, Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow, etc, etc). You can lay the ground work from mutant oppression and exploitation there too(with SHIELD/HYDRA somehow connecting to Weapon X).

Then you do Storm(she can get a featured cameo in BP2 to hype the audience and direct them to her solo), where you can introduce Xavier and Shadow King in her childhood origins, and maybe even tease Apocalypse(as the "Thanos" of the X-line). Then you do Cyclops:the First X-Man, which can tease the Shi'Ar and Sinister in his origins, while also using his film as a stealth O5 movie, with that team being assembled by the end.

Then in the first "X-Men" movie, you have the O5 team lost on Krakoa and Scott teams up with Ororo and Logan(plus whoever else you want to add) to form the All New All Different team and go from there.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    So...

Magneto (Wandavision)

Interesting, and I like the idea that they might introduce them piecemeal, before assembling them into a team movie, so that we can get a little bit of development of at least some of them and not have to spend too much of their first two hour movie going over the basic introductory stuff.

I can definitely see Storm, Rogue and Colossus showing up in Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2 and various Deadpool/X-Force stuff, and using that as a starter, the way Black Widow, Falcon and War Machine got introduced in the Cap and Iron Man franchises. (Hopefully nothing as limp as the Hawkeye intro in Thor, which, IMO, was less satisfying than a stinger appearance...)

Comic Geek in General

I think they should use Disney+ to slowly introduce the concept of Mutants in the MCU........maybe use WandaVision to retcon Wanda into a Mutant, maybe start having future X-Men pop up there or in say Falcon/ Winter Soldier (like at least have a line of dialogue saying it’s the anniversary of the disappearance of Major Summers and his wife, or have Zemo attempt to gain control over a new, powerful psi......)

But anyway, I would combine the Original 5 and the All New Rosters.......

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    But anyway, I would combine the Original 5 and the All New Rosters.......
    A LOT older: Wolverine, Prof X

Older: Thunderbird, Angel, Banshee

Slightly older: Beast

O5: Cyclops, Storm, Nightcrawler, Sunfire, Marvel

Slightly younger: Colossus, Iceman, Rogue

Younger: New Mutants

Much younger: Jubilee & friends

Cyclops, Wolverine and Storm. The mutant trinity. They occupy symbolic positions similar to Cap / Iron Man / Thor and Superman / Batman / Wonder Woman. It is a dynamic that works and they are also the three most popular. It is the stone on which you build the rest.

Nightcrawler, is loved by fans, can be light and fun and visually is very interesting.

Here I have a problem. I want Jean to be there but I don't think it is feasible for her to be from the beginning. Dark Phoenix and X-Men 3 I believe that they have damaged the image of her too much for the spectators, if she is from the beginning I think that people will be waiting for her death. I think it is better that the movies start with her already dead in the backstory and that she returns triumphantly in some later movie. Also, MCU Scarlet Witch has stolen so much from Jean that it makes her dangerously redundant.

So I suppose Emma would be for telepathy. She can give a sarcastic humor that fits well with the MCU.

And finally, Jubilee. Look, I'm not a Jubilee fan but the MCU needs more diversity. Kitty Pryde can be used in Excalibur or something like that later. Jubilee can be perfect
    as audience surrogate.

Also, Cyclops' ethnicity can be changed without any problem since it does not influence his narrative at all. I'm not so sure with Wolverine for his past life. Emma might also be changed.

Cyclops
    Angel
    Storm
    Colossus
    Quicksilver
    Blink
    Warpath