Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Wow these are not even trying to hide
    They were spoofs/parodies of the TMNT phenomena; they probably weren't originally expecting them to be long-lasting series. (Though ARBBH actually was around for a while; they even got a four-issue run from Dynamite back in 2008!)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post
    I mean.. they already gave up independence when they sold the rights to Nickelodeon.

Seriously though, I'd rather they stay out of the big two. They don't have super powers and would be forced to stick to street level crime, or look as out of place as Batman does in battles involving Darkseid and the like. Any DC hero with powers would destroy Shredder and Krang.
    Not that I want the franchise to be part of Marvel or DC, they`re great as their own thing but this post makes jack sense.

As if Batman and his crew have superpowers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    So I loved the first Batman Crossover with TMNT and just bought the sequel and something I'd love to see would be for TMNT to join the DC comics universe I think they'd fit very well and I'd like to see mutagen get used by various villains and see the potential insanity it could wreak on the DC comics universe. I'd also like to see the Shredder and Krang mix it up with some DC heroes.

One way I could see them doing it would be for a sort of disaster to occur that causes the turtles reality to merge with Batman's reality permanently. Which I think would make for a good story arc to.
    Aren't they the secret killers in Hereos in Crisis?