Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ghost of the Stratosphere Not BAMF's Avatar

Yeah, that trailer/commercial/whatever is glorious. I am legit curious as to what exactly this is going to BE. I might see it. Wish MoviePass hadn't gone to crap so I could check it out for free.

I might actually go see it now if they use the Fred Savage parts as a framing mechanism to cut out some of the gruesome parts.

Haha, Princess Bride FTW.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    That is a horribly structured sentence..
    I never understood why people say things like that it's like your trying to embarrass me or get people to point and laugh iv run into crude typeing before but I don't say anything because it's very rude I mean you have no clue who the person is if they went to school do they have 2 fingers how old they are or what county they are from etc.
    Last edited by choptop; 11-21-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I never understood why people say things like that it's like your trying to embarrass me or get people to point and laugh iv run into crude typeing before but I don't say anything because it's very rude I mean you have no clue who the person is if they went to school do they have 2 fingers how old they are or what county they are from etc.

Be that as it may, none of those possible scenarios change the fact that I, grown-up Fred Savage, and Ryan Reynolds (in a Deadpool costume) all frown upon you for your offensive perspective on this glorious re-work of Deadpool 2.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Oh? So Disney doesn't own Deadpool's IP? Who owns the IP again? Memory fails me.
    somehow.
    FOX owns Deadpool's movie IP, as I recall. FOX is still its own company.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    Be that as it may, none of those possible scenarios change the fact that I, grown-up Fred Savage, and Ryan Reynolds (in a Deadpool costume) all frown upon you for your offensive perspective on this glorious re-work of Deadpool 2.
    Lol no don't get me wrong it looks funny and I love DP2 I'm just probably not going to see it in theatres.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    This is true sometimes when I'm on my phone things come out as complete nonsense. Have to go back and edit the whole thing

The PG-13 Deadpool gets a R rating in the UK!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    LOL! Ooops ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'm reading the Joe Kelly Deadpool run for the first time. It honestly feels like a PG-13 Deadpool. It's exactly the humor of the movies but toned down. For the most part, it works and is enjoyable. Honestly, the character hurt the most by the change is Blind Al who is way greater in the movies.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post

It makes sense frankly. What an American idea of PG13 constitutes as is very different from a UK idea.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I'm reading the Joe Kelly Deadpool run for the first time. It honestly feels like a PG-13 Deadpool. It's exactly the humor of the movies but toned down. For the most part, it works and is enjoyable. Honestly, the character hurt the most by the change is Blind Al who is way greater in the movies.
    Wasn't Joe Kelly's one where Blind Al was a hostage Wade emotionally tortured and where he was raped by Typhoid Mary?