Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post

“I think it only makes sense. I want to be careful here because of what's been communicated to the Fox folks, but I think they know. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.”
    Bob Iger

I wonder those this mean reuniting Marvel Studios with Marvel Entertainment too?
    Until Perlmutter is out, no. Feige wants nothing to do with him, and the X-Men and FF rights belonging to Disney doesn’t change that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalus View Post
    Until Perlmutter is out, no. Feige wants nothing to do with him, and the X-Men and FF rights belonging to Disney doesn’t change that.
    Perlmutter is in his mid 70’s, so he’ll probably retiring soon.

BANNED

According to Kevin Feige, X-Men won’t join the MCU for years.
    Probably not until Phase 5

https://theplaylist.net/kevin-feige-...-fox-20180423/

According to Kevin Feige, X-Men won’t join the MCU for years.
    Probably not until Phase 5

https://theplaylist.net/kevin-feige-...-fox-20180423/
    Of course they won't that article is from April 2018 when one the deal wasn't even done yet the vote to finalized happened in July. Two at the earliest even hints or cameos won't happen till 2020 due to they have to wait till the deal is a done deal to do that and that won't happen till 2019 so nothing will appear on screen again earliest 2020 hence a few years down the line. Seriously who didn't know this? It's not news and more common sense.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Of course they won't that article is from April 2018 when one the deal wasn't even done yet the vote to finalized happened in July. Two at the earliest even hints or cameos won't happen till 2020 due to they have to wait till the deal is a done deal to do that and that won't happen till 2019 so nothing will appear on screen again earliest 2020 hence a few years down the line. Seriously who didn't know this? It's not news and more common sense.
    Wow you’re stretching, his timeline sets things back farther than most fans wanted. The deal was announced back in Dec 2017. The final vote was just a legal formality that we already know the outcome. This article is the most detail interview with Feige about the merger. Phase 5 probably won’t begin until 2022 or 2023.
    Last edited by Raiders; 10-12-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Well, the year that phase 4 ends has yet to be officially announced, and what we have so far as an official calendar is 3 movies each year until 2022, so I believe it’s more than possible that the X-Men and/or Fantastic Four join the MCU at the end of phase 4 (2023/2024).

Wow you’re stretching, his timeline sets things back farther than most fans wanted. The deal was announced back in Dec 2017. The final vote was just a legal formality that we already know the outcome. This article is the most detail interview with Feige about the merger. Phase 5 probably won’t begin until 2022 or 2023.
    Who's stretching? Phase 1 lasted from 2008-2012 (Note there was no MCU films in 2009), Phase 2 2013-2015 (Ending with Ant-Man), Phase 3 2016-2019 (Ending with Avengers 4). It's very likely by Phase 5 starts in 2022 and we could start seeing cameos by 2020 or 2021 to set it up.

Well, the year that phase 4 ends has yet to be officially announced, and what we have so far as an official calendar is 3 movies each year until 2022, so I believe it’s more than possible that the X-Men and/or Fantastic Four join the MCU at the end of phase 4 (2023/2024).
    Just my opinion due to the marketing it could create I could see Phase 4 ending with the Fantastic Four.

BANNED

This sounds about right too, according to Feige interview.
    Last edited by Raiders; 10-12-2018 at 04:51 PM.

Didn't Spidey's sharing come as a surprise and as soon as it was official they whipped up a solo venture reeeal quick? They even pushed already established titles back to make room for his film, no?

If so I have no doubt in my mind when this gets wrapped up, within 1-3 months after we'll be hearing production dates.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    Didn't Spidey's sharing come as a surprise and as soon as it was official they whipped up a solo venture reeeal quick? They even pushed already established titles back to make room for his film, no?

If so I have no doubt in my mind when this gets wrapped up, within 1-3 months after we'll be hearing production dates.
    They need to do a lot of world-building in their non-X films before they can even think about an X-Men film. FF of course they can just shove in wherever.

The J-man

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Wrong thread.
    Meant to post in on my other thread, sorry.

Either way, that’s a interesting situation for TV