Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Nope just tired of doing the work to inform you do your own research.
    I wonder when you guys would stop this never ending task It's a waste of space let him search it himself
    Last edited by Tofali; 10-11-2018 at 03:26 PM.

BANNED

Nope just tired of doing the work to inform you do your own research.
    Yeah, sure. ��
    It’s obvious you made this up.
    Feige wouldn’t say that, it would be sabotaging the company (Disney) he works for.
    Last edited by Raiders; 10-11-2018 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    Yeah, sure. ��
    It’s obvious you made this up.
    Feige wouldn’t say that, it would be sabotaging the company (Disney) he works for.
    Even if there isn't a link or an article, it wouldn't be a surprise that Marvel Studios holds power over which characters go to movies and which characters go to TV. Carol Danvers not being in Jessica Jones, something that was part of the original script, is an example of that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalus View Post
    Even if there isn't a link or an article, it wouldn't be a surprise that Marvel Studios holds power over which characters go to movies and which characters go to TV. Carol Danvers not being in Jessica Jones, something that was part of the original script, is an example of that.
    Why are you guys making things up?

Why are you guys making things up?
    Do you not have a search engine?

Carol Danvers was going to be on Jessica Jones https://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11...-jessica-jones

Feige talking about them making plans for Daredevil, Punisher, and Ghost Rider who at the time they just got the rights back too and all ended up on TV but Feige was in on the original planning. https://screenrant.com/kevin-feige-m...her-daredevil/

Fantastic Member

Such laziness. Marvel Studios had first dibs on Daredevil and decided to let TV have him. This was revealed by Jeph Loeb.

In April 2013, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige confirmed that the film rights to Daredevil and his associated characters reverted to Marvel from 20th Century Fox in October 2012, allowing those characters to be used within the Marvel Cinematic Universe.[43][44] As explained by head of Marvel Television Jeph Loeb in 2015, Marvel Studios had "first dibs" on the character once the rights had reverted.[45] Drew Goddard pitched a new Daredevil film to Marvel, but Marvel was not looking to create an R-rated film, and Goddard did not want a "watered down version" of the character, as he also explained in 2015: "I went into Marvel and talked to them about making it as a movie a couple of years ago, long after the Affleck movie. But what we all sort of realised is that, this movie doesn't want to cost $200 million. The thing about Matt Murdock is, he's not saving the world. He's just keeping his corner clean. So it would feel wrong to have spaceships crashing in the middle of the city. But because of that, Marvel on the movie side is not in the business of making $25 million movies. They're going big, as they should."[46] Marvel Studios eventutally decided that the character would be better served in a television series.
    Last edited by DennisTheMenace; 10-11-2018 at 03:30 PM.

BANNED

He was right too. DD is better served in a TV series, just not the one he ended up in. But at least we were spared an R rated version.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

None of this matters anyway. Nothing is going to change with the MCU and XMen for a few years
    The MCU will continue under Feige
    The XCU will continue under Donner and Kingberg
    Perlmutter will try to keep XCU under him and stop the crossover.
    Donner, Kingberg and Feige will fight Perlmutter

Feige has gone record at saying he has ideas and plans to bring the X-Men in after the Captain Marvel , Spider-Man 2 and Avengers 4 film finish.

https://www.cnet.com/news/marvel-kev...vie-franchise/

Iger even brings up Kevin's got some ideas on it all. So were gonna see the X-Men start being introduced possibly by bumpers at end of films or some kinda of deal by 2020. I don't expect a full fledged film but I do think you'll see bumpers to start it. To get the ground running.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Do you not have a search engine?

Carol Danvers was going to be on Jessica Jones https://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11...-jessica-jones

Feige talking about them making plans for Daredevil, Punisher, and Ghost Rider who at the time they just got the rights back too and all ended up on TV but Feige was in on the original planning. https://screenrant.com/kevin-feige-m...her-daredevil/
    I’ve read these two article before, but the articles is not saying the same thing you guys are saying. What you are missing is back in 2013 MS was part of ME, when they split, MS lost the rights to anything that wasn’t Avergers. MS kept the Avergers, ME got everything else.
    Last edited by Raiders; 10-11-2018 at 04:06 PM.

BANNED

I’ve read these two article before, but the articles is not saying the same thing you guys are saying. What you are missing is back in 2013 MS was part of ME, when they split, MS lost the rights to anything that wasn’t Avergers. MS kept the Avergers, ME got everything else.
    And you know better than Marvel Studios what characters Marvel Studios has access to how exactly?

It doesn’t look like Marvel Studios got only the Avengers right, since there will be a Kamala Khan and an Eternals movie, it looks more like: Marvel Studios has access to all the Marvel characters owned by Disney and Marvel TV has to ask for permission to use any Marvel characters at any show because Marvel Studios has dibs on everything. If Marvel Studios doesn’t want it, then they let TV use it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalus View Post
    It doesn’t look like Marvel Studios got only the Avengers right, since there will be a Kamala Khan and an Eternals movie, it looks more like: Marvel Studios has access to all the Marvel characters owned by Disney and Marvel TV has to ask for permission to use any Marvel characters at any show because Marvel Studios has dibs on everything. If Marvel Studios doesn’t want it, then they let TV use it.
    Marvel Studios had the rights to the characters before the fall of 2015, when it was under Marvel Entertainment, actually both MS and ME has to ask permission to use each other characters.
    Last edited by Raiders; 10-11-2018 at 04:59 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Feige has gone record at saying he has ideas and plans to bring the X-Men in after the Captain Marvel , Spider-Man 2 and Avengers 4 film finish.

https://www.cnet.com/news/marvel-kev...vie-franchise/

Iger even brings up Kevin's got some ideas on it all. So were gonna see the X-Men start being introduced possibly by bumpers at end of films or some kinda of deal by 2020. I don't expect a full fledged film but I do think you'll see bumpers to start it. To get the ground running.

“I think it only makes sense. I want to be careful here because of what's been communicated to the Fox folks, but I think they know. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.”
    Bob Iger

I wonder those this mean reuniting Marvel Studios with Marvel Entertainment too?
    Last edited by Raiders; 10-11-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Fantastic Member

“I think it only makes sense. I want to be careful here because of what's been communicated to the Fox folks, but I think they know. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.”
    Bob Iger

I wonder those this mean reuniting Marvel Studios with Marvel Entertainment too.
    I can't believe people are still responding to your BS. You haven't been able to prove anything you say is more than your inept opinions. Anytime anything is referenced it's to prove you wrong. At least it's a little funny to see someone get slapped around and come back for more. You are dedicated.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chaosfist View Post
    I can't believe people are still responding to your BS. You haven't been able to prove anything you say is more than your inept opinions. Anytime anything is referenced it's to prove you wrong. At least it's a little funny to see someone get slapped around and come back for more. You are dedicated.
    I was just asking a question.