Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    I see superior Otto continues to appropriate other people's tech and ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    fixed that for you
    Who's tech and ideas is he taking from? Also how is he improving on it? I won't be able to get my copy until the weekend.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by origami View Post
    I haven't read the issue. My question is, when Otto is in civvies, wouldn't people who know Peter Parker think he is PP despite Otto identifying himself as Elliot Tolliver?
    No, because the body that Otto is using isn't JUST Parker's DNA. He mixed his own in there so that it's sort of an Otto/Peter hybrid which is really sorta gross. xD

I really liked the parts with Otto talking about his feelings for Anna Maria, you feel the most sympathetic toward him about how much he truly loves her, yet doesn't blame her for feeling bad about the whole thing. It is great it appears she figures out almost immediately so will be fun to see how their dynamic changes in the full series.

Also surprise Mark Bagley appearance in the epilogue, always nice to see him draw even a part of a story.

What a surprise Otto screws everything up for the Spiders...AGAIN! I wish he had stayed dead.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Who's tech and ideas is he taking from? Also how is he improving on it? I won't be able to get my copy until the weekend.
    He stole the Inheritors' cloning technology so that whenever his body is destroyed, he gets automatically reborn in a clone body, just like the Inheritors were in Spider-Verse.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    He stole the Inheritors' cloning technology so that whenever his body is destroyed, he gets automatically reborn in a clone body, just like the Inheritors were in Spider-Verse.
    Unlike Peter, Otto seems unaware of his flaws

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    Otto is like the irresponsible Spider Man half without the bad jokes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Unlike Peter, Otto seems unaware of his flaws
    Yes, that's why he's such an amusing character. His ego blinds him to his screw-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Yes, that's why he's such an amusing character. His ego blinds him to his screw-ups.
    Superior Spider-Man is a character steeped in irony. I mean, that line where Otto says, "AGAIN, THEIR PRIDE WAS THEIR UNDOING," I cracked the heck up.

don't like the way they jobbed out The Gorgon. SpOck is an amazing character, he should not have beaten Wolverine, Elefktra, Daredevil, Phobos The God Of Fear and Shang Chi basically without to much trouble. I think SpoCk is the second best Spidey out there, but to be The Gorgon so easily IMO
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Astonishing Member

don't like the way they jobbed out The Gorgon. SpOck is an amazing character, he should not have beaten Wolverine, Elefktra, Daredevil, Phobos The God Of Fear and Shang Chi basically without to much trouble. I think SpoCk is the second best Spidey out there, but to be The Gorgon so easily IMO
    Where did Elektra, Daredevil, Phobos the God of Fear and Shang Chi happen in again?

BANNED

Technically it wasn't the real Gorgon, it was a duplicate and SpOck notes that, being a duplicate, dulled by its programmed loyalty to Hydra, it was robbed of creativity and initiative and couldn't improvise in a battle as well as the free-thinking original would be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Where did Elektra, Daredevil, Phobos the God of Fear and Shang Chi happen in again?
    In the Wolverine story Enemy of the State he fought Elektra Daredevil and Wolverine, He killed Phobos in Secret Warriors. Also he fought and beat Shang Chi while fighting on top of a flying dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Technically it wasn't the real Gorgon, it was a duplicate and SpOck notes that, being a duplicate, dulled by its programmed loyalty to Hydra, it was robbed of creativity and initiative and couldn't improvise in a battle as well as the free-thinking original would be able to.
    Thanks for the clear up. It's appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I really liked the parts with Otto talking about his feelings for Anna Maria, you feel the most sympathetic toward him about how much he truly loves her, yet doesn't blame her for feeling bad about the whole thing. It is great it appears she figures out almost immediately so will be fun to see how their dynamic changes in the full series.

Also surprise Mark Bagley appearance in the epilogue, always nice to see him draw even a part of a story.
    She is his saving grace. I hope that he doesn't get her hurt.