Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 127
  1. #31
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Laura is a breakout character so it's expected.
    She's basically the 21st century Firestar.
    She's more popular than Firestar ever was

    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Only TT likes her.
    and 31 other people

  2. #32
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Maggot ranked higher than Prof X. lol
    There's always speech
    And nobody cares
    He is the rock that their island nation is built upon. The people of Krakoa know him and what he has done for them over the years, and they look up to him. He might not be RULING Krakoa, but he is definitely leading it.

  3. #33
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post



    and 31 other people
    Those are TT's fake accounts.
    He is the rock that their island nation is built upon. The people of Krakoa know him and what he has done for them over the years, and they look up to him. He might not be RULING Krakoa, but he is definitely leading it.

  4. #34
    Incredible Member Cyke is Slim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    True, but I’m surprised she topped Magneto n Psylocke.



    Really? I expected lower.
    She’s very annoying.... at times
    Everywhere expect CBR, people seemed to like her. But it's good though, annoying character.

  5. #35
    Astonishing Member Knives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,627

    Default

    Does anyone know the total number of votes?

    Thought Magneto would have a better place.

    Overall no big surprise in the top 20.

    Happy to Surge to be in the top 50. Not happy for Quentin get the 23 place it seems that the character has some loyal fans.

    If were allowed to vote for more than one character think we would have had big changes after the 20th place.

  6. #36
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Does anyone know the total number of votes?

    Thought Magneto would have a better place.

    Overall no big surprise in the top 20.

    Happy to Surge to be in the top 50. Not happy for Quentin get the 23 place it seems that the character has some loyal fans.

    If were allowed to vote for more than one character think we would have had big changes after the 20th place.
    Total: 1789
    He is the rock that their island nation is built upon. The people of Krakoa know him and what he has done for them over the years, and they look up to him. He might not be RULING Krakoa, but he is definitely leading it.

  7. #37
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Everywhere expect CBR, people seemed to like her. But it's good though, annoying character.
    Yea .. she can be annoyingly adorable xD


    Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Does anyone know the total number of votes?

    Thought Magneto would have a better place.

    Overall no big surprise in the top 20.

    Happy to Surge to be in the top 50. Not happy for Quentin get the 23 place it seems that the character has some loyal fans.

    If were allowed to vote for more than one character think we would have had big changes after the 20th place.
    I think JDW said around 1800 voters

    But yea I also thought Magneto was gonna be in the top 10. I guessed wrong.

  8. #38
    Astonishing Member Knives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Total: 1789
    Thank you.
    I expected more votes.

  9. #39
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,326

    Default

    Cool that Gambit and Rogue are in top 10.

  10. #40

    Default

    I'm surprised Polaris has as many votes as she does considering all the factors that hamper votes.

    If this were to be used to guide policy - which it shouldn't, as I've said before, and I don't think it will be - then it would make a strong case for Polaris getting a solo, mini, oneshot or to lead a team. Since she managed to beat Longshot, Bishop, Mystique, Domino, Sabretooth, Shatterstar, Daken, and many others who've been given more than Marvel's given Lorna. And tied with Havok, who's gotten to be leader on multiple books.
    I can also be reached on Twitter and WordPress.

    Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad, now complete!

  11. #41
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I'm surprised Polaris has as many votes as she does considering all the factors that hamper votes.

    If this were to be used to guide policy - which it shouldn't, as I've said before, and I don't think it will be - then it would make a strong case for Polaris getting a solo, mini, oneshot or to lead a team. Since she managed to beat Longshot, Bishop, Mystique, Domino, Sabretooth, Shatterstar, Daken, and many others who've been given more than Marvel's given Lorna. And tied with Havok, who's gotten to be leader on multiple books.
    Being Magneto's daughter & not wanda maximoff comes at it's price.
    He is the rock that their island nation is built upon. The people of Krakoa know him and what he has done for them over the years, and they look up to him. He might not be RULING Krakoa, but he is definitely leading it.

  12. #42
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Thank you.
    I expected more votes.
    Probably if it was a pool.
    He is the rock that their island nation is built upon. The people of Krakoa know him and what he has done for them over the years, and they look up to him. He might not be RULING Krakoa, but he is definitely leading it.

  13. #43
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,639

    Default

    Havok and Polaris tied. It was meant to be.

  14. #44
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,326

    Default

    Surprised how high are Emma and Kitty on list.

  15. #45
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She's more popular than Firestar ever was



    and 31 other people
    Wait where did get 31people?lol
    She's at 32! & got 8 votes!
    So,7 fake accounts!
    He is the rock that their island nation is built upon. The people of Krakoa know him and what he has done for them over the years, and they look up to him. He might not be RULING Krakoa, but he is definitely leading it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •