Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Those talking about it here also realise that this is a What if
    Last edited by dietrich; 10-07-2018 at 02:27 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    No kidding, Elseworld is and has been the greatest way to explore it, those talking about it here want it as the main continuity however.
    Elseworlds is a place to speculate and explore.

Exacty my point, those wanting it as the main continuity would tank the franchise.
    No kidding, Elseworld is and has been the greatest way to explore it, some talking about it here seem to want dead Bruce Wayne as the main continuity however. LOL!
    Last edited by Güicho; 10-07-2018 at 02:49 PM.

BANNED

Exacty my point, those wanting it as the main continuity would tank the franchise.
    QUOTE=Güicho;3949939]No kidding, Elseworld is and has been the greatest way to explore it, those talking about it here seem to want dead Bruce Wayne as the main continuity however. LOL!
    [/QUOTE]

I wouldn't have a problem with an ongoing Elseworlds Batman and Family comic(s).

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post

I wouldn't have a problem with an ongoing Elseworlds Batman and Family comic(s).
    I love what Elseworld and other Earths allow for; loved E2 which introduced Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle's daughter, would have kept reading her adventures past Wayne.
    Also loved the setup of Legacy Ibn al Xu'ffasch coming out of Kingdom Come, would have followed his adventures past Wayne's death too.
    As long as the actual Batman Bruce Wayne is still going in the main continuity.
    You don't replace him especially not with all these derivative Robins, and deny future readers and creators the experience of exploring their take of ongoing Bruce Wayne as Batman in -his-prime.
    That's what has built and kept the franchise going.

That's why I specified:
    .... moving the classic version and their origin forward in time.
    It's the best formula, and it's proven to work.
    ....those wanting for "real-time" aging to Dead Bruce Wayne and the derivative legacy character taking over to be the norm, would probably tank the comics industry. LOL!
    Last edited by Güicho; 10-08-2018 at 06:51 AM.

Most of you wanting for "real-time" aging to Dead Bruce Wayne and the derivative legacy character taking over to be the norm, would probably tank the comics industry. LOL!
    Well, it could make for a great Elseworlds story or something like that.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

BANNED

I don't want "real-time" aging. Otherwise, these characters should all be dead of old age long ago. Their relative ages should be fixed; time does not pass for them the way it does for us. If I'd been the one to make the decision, Dick Grayson would never have gotten past age 12. It's created too many problems for the entire DC universe.