Fantastic Member

Default Conner Hawke Green Arrow Help

Hi Everyone,

I recently went to my local con and picked up some Conner Hawke Green Arrow issues and wanted to see about collecting the rest of the run but I am having some problems I don't know how long the series is, and I don't know exactly where it starts I have tried to look up some reading lists but only got stuff relating to Ollie.

Any help would be appreciated I have issues 102-104, and 109-111 I also have the first issue of Conner Hawke Dragon's Blood.

Thanks

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Glad you asked!
    Connor was the main character from #102 - 137.
    In that time, he also crossed over with Robin, Green Lantern (Kyle - #104, #110-111, #125-126) and the Bat Family (Detective #134 Nightwing #23 Robin #55 Detective #723).

The 6 issue Dragon's Blood mini series came out a little later.

Connor is a favourite of mine and I would LOVE to see him return!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I recently went to my local con and picked up some Conner Hawke Green Arrow issues and wanted to see about collecting the rest of the run but I am having some problems I don't know how long the series is, and I don't know exactly where it starts I have tried to look up some reading lists but only got stuff relating to Ollie.

Any help would be appreciated I have issues 102-104, and 109-111 I also have the first issue of Conner Hawke Dragon's Blood.

Thanks
    Connors started with Green Arrow Vol2 #0 (these issues were published as part of the Zero Hour event, somewhere during an ongoing run, in case of Green Arrow between issue #90 and #91), his run continued than from issue #91 untill the end of the series (issue #137).

After that the relaunched the series with Green Arrow Vol3 #1, were Ollie became again the main protagonist of the series.

the "three of a kind" crossover -- green lantern #96, green arrow #130, flash #135 -- is one of my favorite low-key x-overs ever. loved me some 90s legacy characters.

I think it was just last year that I re-read that entire GREEN ARROW series start to finish. Dixon's Connor is one of my favorite comic runs ever, and I've been reading comics for 40+ years. Loved the character and his adventures.