Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Really strange turn of events, classic Cable is killed by a younger version of himself, Apocalypse is turning into a human, X-Man is having another Shaman moment and both Stryfe and Sinister are mysteriously absent. Something isn't right here

I like your theory psylurker! If Apocalypse finally managed to take over X-Man body that would explain why Nate has his own horsemen now. Still if that's case I would have preferred to have the classic Cable going up against an "evil" Nate controlled by Apocalypse.

A fight between Cable and X-Man is always entertaining:

Although Bishop vs X-Man could be interesting too!
    Weren’t they buddy-buddy in the recent Cable solo ?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Yes which more or less takes place directly after this confrontation. But they haven't really interacted with each other since the 90's. Nate disassembled himself in Shaman mode, then when he came back Cable was gone/dead/time traveling.

Age of X-Man Alpha #1 by Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler and Ramon Rosanans out in January
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...y-from-marvel/

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Age of X-Man Alpha #1 by Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler and Ramon Rosanans out in January
    Doubling/tripling down on the AoA references, I see. Again... I just hope the story and art are good.
    Having said that... Nature Girl standing next to Storm, Jean, Magneto, and beardless Nightcrawler? Definitely an alternate reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Yeah as Askani's Flame said the the Cable solo was set in the past after this confrontation and they're supposed to be "friends" after it. They met again during the Onslaught event and later they had a team-up against Stryfe during the Casey's run if I'm not mistaken.

If they’re going to insist on keeping Kid Cable around, I hope Stryfe shows up and beats his weak little ass. F@#$ it. Make Stryfe the leader of X-Force while they try to hunt and kill this kid.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Yeah as Askani's Flame said the the Cable solo was set in the past after this confrontation and they're supposed to be "friends" after it. They met again during the Onslaught event and later they had a team-up against Stryfe during the Casey's run if I'm not mistaken.
    I didn’t check the whole solo, just heard that Nate was there.
    I just hope Nate brings back Scott n Cable. It’s time for a Summers reunion

So another X-Men event where someone from the Grey/Summers clan is the center of attention...

… oh but lets worry about Wolverine coming back to dominate the X-books. If they're gonna do another AU story, I rather read about what the hell Storm's daughter been up to ever since she came to this timeline. I don't Storm has ever had a X-Men event centered on her. If she has and I'm mistaken, someone correct me please.

They’re completely out of ideas. The cupboard is bare. Think I’ll stick to reading my back issues until we get yet another relaunch under a new group of editors and creators. This one is proving to be a huge bust.

We really don't know anything about this yet... why are people crying over it?

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    We know that once again that someone from the Grey/Summers lineage is so important that it calls together all the mutants to start doing some X-Men-ish type stuff.

Thats what 90% of the Internet is to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    LOL so it is the Age of X-Man. Wow. So predictable.

I know they killed my favorite character and replaced him with a teen version. Just like they did to Cyclops (and Jean I suppose) for quite some time. That’s enough to warrant my crying about it. Sorry. Not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I know they killed my favorite character and replaced him with a teen version. Just like they did to Cyclops (and Jean I suppose) for quite some time. That’s enough to warrant my crying about it. Sorry. Not sorry.
    How would you feel if when they killed Cable and had Hope Summers become the All New Cable to honor his memory?