Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Legion/Nate Grey is intriguing.
    It is, but that #8 Bishop cover is the best of the bunch IMO, really like it. Also wonder if there's any DOA among those left layin' about on #10?

X-Man is one of my favorite characters but also just a haircut. He is one of my favorite haircuts. His hair got worse when he became a Shaman, also, his personality. (but that is truly secondary) It got better when he came back from the dead. Now... this. Heartbreaking. 20 weeks of this, at least. And I’ll probably buy it.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Bleeding Cool seems to confirm "The Age of X-Man" is indeed the second Uncanny arc rather than a separate project. I wonder though if it's just a matter of interpretation as Marvel hasn't explicitly said it's the case.

Finally, the Diamond Retailer Breakfast kicked off New York Comic Con Thursday, and we received confirmation that Age of X-Man would be the next story arc in Uncanny X-Men, and that it would begin with an Alpha one-shot by Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler, and Ramon Rosanas.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...ing-9-03-2018/

Personally I think it makes much more sense for it to follow "Disassembled" on Uncanny rather than spinning off on its own. I wonder if it also means Thompson & Nadler are replacing Kelly Thompson for the second weekly arc?

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Bleeding Cool seems to confirm "The Age of X-Man" is indeed the second Uncanny arc rather than a separate project. I wonder though if it's just a matter of interpretation as Marvel hasn't explicitly said it's the case.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...ing-9-03-2018/

Personally I think it makes much more sense for it to follow "Disassembled" on Uncanny rather than spinning off on its own. I wonder if it also means Thompson & Nadler are replacing Kelly Thompson for the second weekly arc?
    Honestly, thank god.