Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    So we're just supposed to blindly accept whatever garbage they throw our way? Put these issues on our pull lists even if the event doesn't sound like it will interest us?
    Lol and when did I say that?

Don't act like some of the comments are less "I'll pass" and more "Marvel doesn't care about what I WANT!"

I legit don't know what this series is about tho.
    Last edited by Strong Girl Daken; 10-04-2018 at 01:51 PM.

So this is a 10-part weekly story, just like Disassembled..

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    So this is a 10-part weekly story, just like Disassembled..
    Yeah no. At least finish one weekly series before starting up the next one.

BANNED

At least if it's a weekly it shouldn't significantly disrupt the rest of the books.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Marvel is really overestimating how much I am willing to spend in a month to consume a single story.

It seems likely there will be additional creators announced. I really just want a monthly flagship book or two.

*Clutches Pearls* LeonardEugenius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    This forum feeds on negativity and complaints
    I think this forum feeds off fake positivity and posters policing whose opinions are/aren't valid and when they are or are not. 🙃

So we're just supposed to blindly accept whatever garbage they throw our way? Put these issues on our pull lists even if the event doesn't sound like it will interest us?

These announcements are supposed to drive up interest from readers and retailers. So far it's not doing a great job in getting my attention.
    Maybe I'll change my mind once Disassembled starts coming out, or once we start seeing preview pages from Age of X-Man. Maybe the reviews will be enough to sway my opinion.

But until then I don't see what's wrong with saying "this isn't doing it for me". It's a failure on their part, their advertising, their promotions, their storytelling.
    🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    I think this forum feeds off fake positivity and posters policing whose opinions are/aren't valid and when they are or are not. 🙃

🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
    Show me a single instance of positivity, fake or otherwise, here lmao.

This is mostly a space for fans to hate the thing they're fans of.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Holy X-Mas, "Merry Mutants" fans, Magneto looks just like SANTA CLAUS!! For heaven's sake, they even went as far as puttin' a reindeer RIGHT neXt to him! X-men doin' their best medieval/D&D/Robin Hood cosplay, smh, and silliness abounds.

Seriously tho, almost feels like they're borrowin' from DC a l'il here, as it kinda seems like an Elseworlds tale.

... "this isn't doing it for me". It's a failure on their part, their advertising, their promotions, their storytelling.
    Ideas? Instincts?... = Creative bankruptcy, at this point?
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 10-04-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Show me a single instance of positivity, fake or otherwise, here lmao.

This is mostly a space for fans to hate the thing they're fans of.
    Correction: We hate shitty derivatives of the things we’re fans of. When they bring back OG Cable I’ll be positive again. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Lol and when did I say that?

Don't act like some of the comments are less "I'll pass" and more "Marvel doesn't care about what I WANT!"

I legit don't know what this series is about tho.
    So then customers should ignore what they want from this product? They shouldn't voice their complaints?

There's brand loyalty and then there's blind faith.

And frankly the X-Books have just about run out of good will from me, they aren't getting the benefit of the doubt for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Holy X-Mas, "Merry Mutants" fans, Magneto looks just like SANTA CLAUS!! For heaven's sake, they even went as far as puttin' a reindeer RIGHT neXt to him! X-men doin' their best medieval/D&D/Robin Hood cosplay, smh, and silliness abounds.
    You do realize that Magneto is still Jewish right?

Another weekly series? No thanks. I even like Nate Grey but at this point between this series and kiddie Cable over in X-Force the middle finger to Cable is even making me mad.

The promo art certainly makes everything look medieval and pastoral, no technology more advanced than the windmill.
    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Oh, Jesús!
    I guess X-Man will have to die for our sins [aka to get wifi back].
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    How van so called 'fans' say they already hate this while not even one issue came out yet?

Or are those the kind of people who complain anyway?

I really do not like the negative attitude whilst we barely know anything yet.

Am I the only one getting bored with that?
    Yep, the entire time here I'm thinking wow, Marvel's making an attempt to use a limbo'd character. In relation to actual themes and potential character interactions that could make sense within the confines of the story their telling.

Maybe I'm asking for too little but I'd like the X-men to return to some consistency, and personally I'm objectively optimistic about their current decisions for no other reason than it seems thought is being put back into the X-men. Something in regards to long-term development of the franchise as a whole, has been missing for quite some time.

BANNED

... You do realize that Magneto is still Jewish right?
    Adding insult to injury! It was just an observation made in jest. But don't tell me, tell Marvel.