Default Does anyone remember Tracy Trevor?

So back in the New 52, Geoff Johns introduced Steve Trevor's sister, Tracy, in Justice League. As I recall, she only showed up two times: once as a damsel in distress, the other to make Diana feel guilty about how she treated Steve. Does anyone think she had any potential as Steve's sister and should be brought back, or is she better left in comic book limbo?
    Last edited by LordUltimus; 10-02-2018 at 12:34 PM.

I didn't even know she existed but after looking at some scans about her she seems kind of like a commentary on the whole Steve/Diana relationship or the lack thereof during N52.

I think it would not be a bad idea to give Steve a sister. It could add to Diana's journey and her relationship with Steve (and I am never saying no to more female support characters for WW), though I would rather like Tracy to be antagonistic during Diana's origins and later turn into a begruding WW-fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    I didn't even know she existed but after looking at some scans about her she seems kind of like a commentary on the whole Steve/Diana relationship or the lack thereof during N52.

I think it would not be a bad idea to give Steve a sister. It could add to Diana's journey and her relationship with Steve (and I am never saying no to more female support characters for WW), though I would rather like Tracy to be antagonistic during Diana's origins and later turn into a begruding WW-fan.
    It could leave to some fun conversations.

"I'm surprised at your ease at powerful women."

"Remind me to introduce you to my sister."

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    It could leave to some fun conversations.

"I'm surprised at your ease at powerful women."

"Remind me to introduce you to my sister."
    Haha, yeah.

Give her a "manly" job as well. Military is the easy choice of course but soooo redundant. Tracy as a firefighter for example would be quite nice I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Haha, yeah.

Give her a "manly" job as well. Military is the easy choice of course but soooo redundant. Tracy as a firefighter for example would be quite nice I think.
    Or a police commissioner that's tough on crime.

I like Avi's thoughts here, but I think it's more important to build up regular support characters like Julia Kapatelis first. I like the idea of Tracy being a firefighter, truck driver, lumberjane, or similar. There are more than enough DC characters in law enforcement already, and far too many military characters around Diana as it is right now.

Well hes mentioned having a sister way back in the golden age though i think this is the first time ive ever heard her name

Incredible Member

I think he also had a villainous (or misguided) brother pre-crisis? Greg Trevor?

Fantastic Member

Steve had a niece back in the Golden Age, named either Dotsie or Ginger. It was probably the same girl because both times his niece appeared, she was attacked by an animal at the Zoo (one of which was Giganta). I don't think it was ever mentioned whether she was the child of a brother or a sister.

His brother, Greg Trevor, appeared in the issue after Steve's death, #249. IIRC, he was part of a group called U.N.R.E.S.T, of which, it turned out, he was the only member. He staged ambushes in which both Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl were targeted for assassination. He was jealous of Steve and his relationship with Wonder Woman. No mention of a kid.