Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fantastic Member

Recently saw the official trailer for The Mandalorian....amazing! This looks truly incredible. Just based on the trailer, I'm looking forward to this show more than the ST films:

- Amazing new ships.

- Nice to see IG-88 (or an IG-88-like robot) in action for the first time - the scene with him in the fight with the stormtroopers was a fanboy's dream

-Interesting brief scene with the Ugnaught riding on top of a creature.

-The creature in carbonite resembles one of the aliens in the ANH cantina, i.e. the rat-like creature.

-Cool to see Carl Weathers (Apollo Creed in the Rocky films; Predator 1) in the show.

-The armor that the Mandalorian?! is wearing resembles Jango Fett's more than Boba Fett's, but at the same time it's got it's own vibe going on - interesting.

-It's odd to see Werner Herzog (well-known German film director) in here; how bizarre. I'm actually a big fan of Herzog's films, but many of them are truly avant-garde & in many cases twisted & truly $#$%#-up (in a good way). So, he is the last person I'd expect to see in a live-action SW TV series - LOL.

Three months is not that long to wait for this - very cool

This is a great time to be a SW fan. This amazing live-action show (the first ongoing live action SW TV show ever) in November, and then the new movie coming out in December - which will feature the Emperor (hopefully).
    Last edited by ROM Spaceknight; 08-27-2019 at 11:15 AM.