Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

I hope no one blames Bishop for the Stars loss tonight. Dude left it all on the ice tonight.

Well, the East final has kicked off with Boston looking tough. Hopefully Carolina can bounce back, I'd love to see this one go to seven.

Quote Originally Posted by sirmarkus View Post
    I hope no one blames Bishop for the Stars loss tonight. Dude left it all on the ice tonight.
    Dallas had no right to be in that game, if it wasn't for Bishop. The problem with Bishop is...he gets injured so often, you just don't know when you can make another run with him.

Quote Originally Posted by sirmarkus View Post
    Well, the East final has kicked off with Boston looking tough. Hopefully Carolina can bounce back, I'd love to see this one go to seven.
    Yeah, Carolina looked home and cooled off before taking three consecutive penalties. That really changed the momentum in that game, since Boston looked like they had no answer to the Hurricanes prior to the third period.

LOL...Sergei Bobrovsky already put up his condo in Columbus for sale. I wonder if he's planning to stay with the Blue Jackets?
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Columbus is going to have their work cut out for them this off-season!

Extraordinary Member

Bruins picked the right time to turn it all on.

What is it with Boston teams always being well put together, am I right? Bruins, Red Sox, Patriots...

Looks like it'll be Boston vs. St. Louis. San Jose looks like they are all banged up. I do not know why they keep insisting on using Karlsson at this point, especially with high minutes, since he does not look good out there. I say they give some ice time to Tim Heed. It would help take some of the load off players like Burns, Vlasic and Dillon.

My Oilers picked up speedy Swedish player Joakim Nygard. As long as he doesn't go goalless like Tobias Rieder did this season, I think it's a nice little low-risk move by the Oilers.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I’m rooting for the Blues as the absolute LAST thing I wanna see is yet ANOTHER victory parade in Boston.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Defense appears to be optional in game two of the Finals as the score is tied at two with just over four minutes left in the first period.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Defense appears to be optional in game two of the Finals as the score is tied at two with just over four minutes left in the first period.
    Man, the Blues got their crap handed to them last night.

Zdeno Chara reportedly broke his jaw after getting hit by a puck during game four of the Finals the other night, and his status for the rest of the series is questionable. Now, I know this is going to sound like blasphemy on steroids, but I don't for the life of me understand why players don't wear full cages like in the minors, chances are that would prevented Chara from getting hurt like he had. I'm well aware that it was literally pulling teeth with tweezers to get players to wear helmets at all, and it was a struggle on top of that to accept visors on said helmets, and yet, facial injuries like with Chara keep happening. I say it's time for cages!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 06-05-2019 at 10:08 AM.

Game 5 today! Go Blues!

Well... I'm happy the Blues won!

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Well... I'm happy the Blues won!
    So am I! The dead LAST thing I wanna see is another Boston victory parade. I hope the Blues clinch the Cup on home ice tomorrow night.

Go Blues!!!!!