Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I think he may take a new body. I see a number of potential targets if that were the case- Legion, X-Man, Chamber, Genesis.
    I'm guessing X-Man with Apocalypse thinking that he's turning over a new leaf and "helping" people, thus the new Horsemen. Though Genesis is a likely contender. I really thought he'd be dead already. However, he might be too much of a clone for it to work, especially as he has his own mind and ego and has resisted outside control before.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    How did Mojo manage spoilers:
    to get a human women wanting to crawl up into his crib
    end of spoilers.
    If Kim Kardashian can get a man I don't think it's too out there for a woman to sleep with Mojo
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    If Kim Kardashian can get a man I don't think it's too out there for a woman to sleep with Mojo
    Mojo would be insulted by that comparison.

I read the issue and I guess it was ok but I don't think Mojo's voice was right. I know others have pointed out the same thing. It was a weird little story with the cartoony style (art in writing), but I did read in it's entirety so there is that. I liked the Apocalypse story at the end.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Mojo would be insulted by that comparison.
    How bout Deadpool then? lol

Mojo isn't the odd man out. Plenty of questionable Marvel guys can get women. Just a couple examples

Deadpool had Syrin, Shiklah, Death, Outlaw, Copycat, and very shortly, Rogue interested.

Sabretooth has had Bonnie, Holly, Mystique, some friends with benefits, and Monet in Bunncanny interested in him.

Chamber has no mouth, but had a couple of girlfriends, and currently Jubilee.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    How bout Deadpool then? lol

Mojo isn't the odd man out. Plenty of questionable Marvel guys can get women. Just a couple examples

Deadpool had Syrin, Shiklah, Death, Outlaw, Copycat, and very shortly, Rogue interested.

Sabretooth has had Bonnie, Holly, Mystique, some friends with benefits, and Monet in Bunncanny interested in him.

Chamber has no mouth, but had a couple of girlfriends, and currently Jubilee.
    And all of them are preferable to that breathtaking level of stupid that is the entire Kardashian clan.

I thought that whole issue was hilarious, especially that part about the x-fans and Laura getting spat on for no reason.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I thought that whole issue was hilarious, especially that part about the x-fans and Laura getting spat on for no reason.
    I didn't even think about the part of Laura getting spat on.

And what was up with Rockslide? Did he revert to his original look?

BANNED

This was surprisingly hilarious. I usually don't go for the straight comedy issues and I only bought this to get the second part of the Apocalypse story, but this was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I didn't even think about the part of Laura getting spat on.

And what was up with Rockslide? Did he revert to his original look?
    No clue tbh, New X-Men appearances can be wildly inconsistent

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    And all of them are preferable to that breathtaking level of stupid that is the entire Kardashian clan.
    unless you're dating Martha or Krang, Braibs ain't usually the first thing that turns the opposite sex on

Why doesn't Glob wear clothes? I don't think people would want to see what he eats get digested.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."