Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

My only concern is that every article talks about reuniting Tim, Bart and Kon...nothing is mentioned of Cassie and new comer Ginny Hex.

Yup, more attention is given to 'Teen Lantern'
    Im not even 100% sure if Cassies even popping up in Young Justice

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    My only concern is that every article talks about reuniting Tim, Bart and Kon...nothing is mentioned of Cassie and new comer Ginny Hex.
    This new imprint line is called Wonder Comics but no one ever mentioned wonder girl in all of theses article...

Quote Originally Posted by hkgkindaichi View Post
    This new imprint line is called Wonder Comics but no one ever mentioned wonder girl in all of theses article...
    Tragically I think it is in regards to the Wonder twins instead

I said the same thing! How can it be called wonder comics without mentions of the Wonder Girl? Also isn’t she real close with Tim, Bart, and Conner?

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Is bendis on twitter? Someone should ask him about her...

I’m wondering if she will appear in G. Willow WW run before YJ?

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I have to wonder what Cassie's Rebirth origin will be. Given that much of Azzarello's run has been retconned, was there even a Lennox in Rebirth continuity to father Cassie? Is Zeus the father of both Diana and Cassie(each from a different mother)?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Astonishing Member

Bart Allen and Conner seem to be their old versions (although younger), not New 52 Bar Torr and New 52 Kon-el). I wonder if this will apply to Cassie too (she may nor be New 52 Cassie).

If that's the case, can Cassie be daughter of Zeus?
    Last edited by Konja7; 10-06-2018 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Bart Allen and Conner seem to be their old versions (although younger), not New 52 Bar Torr and New 52 Kon-el). I wonder if this will apply to Cassie too (she may nor be New 52 Cassie).

If that's the case, can Cassie be daughter of Zeus?
    Last I heard she's Zeus's granddaughter.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Last I heard she's Zeus's granddaughter.
    As I said, Bart and Conner in Young Justice seem to be different from New 52 Bar Torr and New 52 Kon-el. Bart will return in Flash Annual 2.

It's possible that Cassie in Young Justice is different from New 52 Cassie. Then, her background can be different.

If Young Justice will introduce Cassie again, she may not appear in Young Justice 1 (which seems to introduce Conner). That's may the reason why she doesn't have promotion.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I have to wonder what Cassie's Rebirth origin will be. Given that much of Azzarello's run has been retconned, was there even a Lennox in Rebirth continuity to father Cassie? Is Zeus the father of both Diana and Cassie(each from a different mother)?
    I've always been a fan of the "orphan adopted/raised/trained by Hippolyta and Philipus" idea myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I've always been a fan of the "orphan adopted/raised/trained by Hippolyta and Philipus" idea myself.
    It's possible Lennox may get retconned to be an alias used by Zeus.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Yes we do, the article says it's in continuity

Some would argue that If you read Superman, there's a chance you'd probably be saying the opposite. (Not me, I like his work, but I've known him long enough to recognise Bendis can be an acquired taste)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I enjoyed Superman Rebirth, gave Bendis' first issues a shot, and it just wasn't working for me. Especially with knockoff Doomsday running around and being the reason Krypton went kablooey.

He also canceled the regular Super Sons run. The current issues are a mini that took place in the past.

As for Cassie, well, this is her first appearance since Rebirth began, barring a little crossover between Teen Titans and Super Sons where she, Connor, Tim, and Bart from the future all showed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    He's been very good for Superman thus far. We'll see what happens when he branches out.
    Thanks all, historically I've liked Bendis' work although I haven't read anything since New Avengers, I'm familiar with his career and will see how he's handling Superman. I liked Rebirth Superman too and didn't want to see is family break up (like One More Day) which is why I was dragging my feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    That applies a lot more to Donna than to Cassie imo